BY OZARKA

Reviews (2026)
Buy on Amazon
Carrie W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I strongly dislike the taste of this water, it is about the same price as the water I normally drink but i don't like it.
Lily M.
Any bottled water is not an eco-friendly product. The bottling process and transportation necessary to distribute it make a huge impact on the environment. Much better to get a filter.
Tara S.
Lake Jackson, TX
Call me crazy, but I'm just not a fan of Ozarka water. My husband loves it, I taste plastic &!chemicals when I drink it. Probably just a preference issue. That, or I'm like the little girl in the movie Signs, lol! Whatever the case, it just isn't for me.
zaneta r.
Edinburg, TX
It's OK, don't like the added fluoride. only purchased it once and had a couple sips
Jamie M.
New Orleans, LA
This water tastes so weird to me. I can't figure out what it tastes like but I can only drink it when it's really cold because it masks the off flavor.
Sophia F.
Emporia, KS
I very much dislike the flavor of this water. It leaves an oily taste and residue in my mouth. It could just be a spring water thing but I taste it the most in Ozarka water.
zaneta r.
Edinburg, TX
I don't purchase this water anymore since they add fluoride to it. otherwise it would be great
Ciara T.
This is my least favorite water. You designed the bottles so thin that they spill when you try to open them and the actual bottle does not even stand.
Gabby M.
Valley Springs , CA
I tried Ozarka water on a recent trip to Texas from California. This water was absolutely terrible! It actually tasted like dust. I was so disgusted we bought a bunch of mini bottles to take back so our family could taste 'Texas' water. Needless to say we drank smart water the rest of our trip.
Vanessa A.
El Paso, TX
Not a fan of the flavor this water has. To me doesn't tase purified, tastes like tab water
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you carry these in your car?
andrea s.
Abilene, TX
Who agrees with me that this water taste better than all the rest?
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Where I can buy this water I what to try
Bree I.
Do you like this brand?
Shanta D.
Lafayette, LA
I have been drinking water for years and is it that water helps with skin complexion and digestive system?