BY OZARKA

Reviews (2026)
Buy on Amazon
Chrystie D.
Plano, TX
This water is extremely good it's very refreshing it has no taste at all and it can be drunk hot or cold or room temperature I use this water to cook food I use this water to make my baby's bottles to make beverages and this water is very healthy and helps lose weight I wouldn't trade it for anything we grew up on this water that's water hands down 5 stars.
Jocelynne D.
Little Rock, AR
One of the few brands that doesn’t have an after taste. It’s very affordable and you can get one for maybe a dollar and some change or buy a pack of them for super cheap.
Kelsey M.
This bottled water is very affordable. While it is priced well, the taste is lacking a little bit. It is similar to other products but there are other brands I would buy before this one based on taste. Also the bottles are a little more flimsy than some of the other brands although it doesn't seem to make much of a difference. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a decent bottled water for a great price.
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Ozarka water is the best bottled water that I have tried. Tastes really clean and doesn't have tons of additives. Plus low fluoride content is a plus. I never go anywhere without a bottle. It's definitely my favorite.
Jessica C.
Ozarka 100% Natural Spring bottled water is the best and fairly inexpensive. I love when I can find it on sale! I am really picky about bottled water! Most taste off to me even when they are cold and others start tasting strange as soon as they start getting warm. You can drink this ice cold or even at room temperature. I wish I had found this brand years ago.
Fabiola L.
En casa siempre compramos eata marca de agua por que es economica y de uso accesible para todas las personas y es agua pura con un agradable sabor que le encanta a mi familia en verdad la recomiendo ya que cuenta con un gran precio y la mayoria de las veces cuanta con magnificas ofertas
Kat J.
Ever since I moved to Texas and couldn’t find any Poland Spring water, this is the only brand I’ll drink... It’s the only one that doesn’t taste metallic or dirty, I’ve tried so many other brands and been really disappointed. Ozarka on the other hand, has never disappointed me. It’s clean, clear, and tastes exactly like water should... It doesn’t leave a weird aftertaste, and it’s especially refreshing when it’s cold. My family buys a value pack at Sam’s Club and then we’re set for a few weeks with great tasting water.

Would definitely recommend!
Connie L.
Chetopa, KS
Ozarka is my favorite brand of bottled water. I have always preferred natural tasting good water to any other beverage, and Ozarka has always fit the bill with me. I can't buy it locally but I stock up when I go to a store that carries it. I use it for drinking, cooking, making tea, and coffee . My dogs also drink this as well.I don't buy the flavored as I prefer the clean, pure natural taste of it by itself.
Clara B.
Camdenton, MO
Great flavor!  Doesn't taste like plastic like some other bottles do.  I keep a few in my refrigerator so they are cold and ready to go.  Definitely will buy this product again!
Genie B.
Morgan City, LA
We got through lots of water at our house, and in order to keep the kids hydrated during the summer sports I like to keep the fridge filled with these. They are the perfect size and the taste cannot be beat. i am pretty picky about my water even though some people say it all tastes the same! Spring water is the way to go at my house!
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you carry these in your car?
andrea s.
Abilene, TX
Who agrees with me that this water taste better than all the rest?
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Where I can buy this water I what to try
Bree I.
Do you like this brand?
Shanta D.
Lafayette, LA
I have been drinking water for years and is it that water helps with skin complexion and digestive system?