BY OZARKA

• Where do you buy it? I googled it and cannot find it any...2 Answers
Reviews (2026)
Buy on Amazon
Trina S.
Tastes so deliciously refreshing like it came straight from a natural spring (oh wait it did!). I also love that it is from Texas because I am from Texas! It is also competitively priced. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Whitney C.
El Dorado, AR
So refreshing at the pool, in the car or at work. Very affordable, can purchase just about anywhere. Taste better than the competitors. Nice,clean and perfect. Would definitely recommend to anyone if they want some good water!!!
Rama A.
Red Oak, TX
This is the best quality water hands down.
Don't believe me? Test it out on your plants. Water them with another type of bottled water for one week and then water them with Ozarka for a week. Take pictures with your phone if you have a bad memory. You will see the difference.
Joanna L.
I really like this water , its very refreshing doesnt taste like those weird chemicals some waters be having , nice packaging! Very affordable you can get this water brand anywhere!! #ibuyitallthetime !!!
Catherine P.
Santa Elena , TX
If you are looking for great tasting water for a good price, this is the water for you. Tastes clean and compares to some of the other more expensive water brands. Perfect for daily drinking and cooking!
Brooke W.
New Orleans, LA
My all time favorite water!!! I never buy anything but this brand even if it is a little more expensive. All other companies that say spring water on the front typically lie or use false advertisement. Read the back labels of like Dasani and Zephryhills you will find out it is no spring water but in fact distilled/purified which more than like can from the tap not a spring. Ozarka on the other comes from an actual spring and taste so much more crisp. In fact spring water in general contains trace amounts of lithium which is known to help stabilize overall mental health well being. You will not be disappointed it's not overpriced like Fiji water (which if you looked it up Fiji contains really hazardous water since it's a third world area and not properly cleansed, found this out when I was considering on moving to Fiji. It was a deal breaker for me when I realized they have constant problems producing fresh water even though its everywhere it's contaminated).
Heidi N.
Grapevine , TX
I'll never forget the day my neighbor's son came over and saw that I'd purchased a 12 pack of another water brand - he called it "toilet water." When I asked him to explain why it was toilet water, he proceeded to tell me that it was purified water, so it's basically toilet water, and the only water we should buy is Ozarka because it's all natural. In my head I knew that the other water was fine to drink, but there is something about Ozarka that just tastes better. I'm not sure if it's truly that much better (isn't all water just water?), but I'm a convert and will never buy anything else! It's a great price, and you know when you're drinking it that you're not drinking "toilet water," so how can you pass it up? ;)
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
Texas made...and most definitely the best tasting water. I am not biased, I've tried all water the only one that comes close to it is VOSS...always great deals at HEB!!!
Breanna C.
Great for summers in Texas! Gotta stay hydrated!! This is by far the best bottled water and the only one I trust to not have fish pee in it! Definitely a go to in the summer time!! You can never drink enough water!
Callie T.
McPherson
Probably my favorite water! It is really affordable & I constantly buy it to put in my house. I know some people say all water tastes the same but this just tastes so good to me.
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you carry these in your car?
andrea s.
Abilene, TX
Who agrees with me that this water taste better than all the rest?
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Where I can buy this water I what to try
Bree I.
Do you like this brand?
Shanta D.
Lafayette, LA
I have been drinking water for years and is it that water helps with skin complexion and digestive system?