BY OZARKA #14 in Bottled Water

• Where do you buy it? I googled it and cannot find it any...2 Answers
Reviews (2021)
Buy on Target*
Sasha S.
In my refrigerator right now I just told my husband last night I can taste a huge difference in the Ozarka 100% Natural Spring Water compared to generic H-E-B brand or Walmart brand water. There's just such a great smooth taste to it.
Maserati C.
FAVORITE WATER EVER. I think its definetley the best in tast, its very smooth and flavorful. I also think that the plastic on this bottle is better than most bc if u put dasani in a car in the heat, it will so easily, like bro. But w ozarka u def have more time, recommend.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
A fresh crisp tastes that quenches your thirst . I usually grab the 1qt to last me longer especially when I'm working out or at work. The water has a pure not bland taste. This water has been around forever and I still trust it
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Tastes good and crisp. A little expensive for water in comparison to local filtering stations costing only 25¢/gal. I don't prefer the packaging so I try to reuse. Nice flavor and to have on hand in emergencies.
Marisa A.
My favorite water! Ppl say water taste all the same but not to me. I always go with Ozarka. Keeps me well hydrated. Love that the bottle is slim. I drink about six bottles a day to make sure I get the right amount of water daily.
Shakeymama :.
In my opinion Ozarka has the best water when it's cold. Some water have a distinct taste to it when cold or room temp. But as far as this water it doesn't it had the same taste whether or not you put em inside the refrigerator or just the pantry. Has the same Great Taste
Kae G.
Stickney, IL
I can't buy this in chicago but whenever i'm back home in mississippi this is the only water i drink. i love it and it doesn't have a weird taste like some bottled waters i've had.
Cheyenne B.
I love Ozarka® 100% Natural Spring Water. I don't feel too bad about buying the water bottles because they are recyclable. Ozarka always meets my expectations because it's a great water and a good value. I will always recommend it.
Krizz'Tina M.
This is the water my family and i purchase instead of drinking the water from the faucets. It doesn't have a flavor to it and it is the best common bottled water where i live also the most affordable if you don't count the off brand stuff.
Trina S.
Tastes so deliciously refreshing like it came straight from a natural spring (oh wait it did!). I also love that it is from Texas because I am from Texas! It is also competitively priced. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you carry these in your car?
andrea s.
Abilene, TX
Who agrees with me that this water taste better than all the rest?
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Where I can buy this water I what to try
Bree I.
Do you like this brand?
Shanta D.
Lafayette, LA
I have been drinking water for years and is it that water helps with skin complexion and digestive system?