BY OZARKA

• People realize this is literally just Nestle water with a...1 Answers
  • Where do you buy it? I googled it and cannot find it any...2 Answers
Reviews (2027)
Adi S.
Amazing quality of water. I appreciate that it is in bottles that are the right size to carry. It comes in packs of 24 or 18 I think and that is also really convenient.
Amica S.
Hot springs village
Good water! Doesn’t have a funny taste to it like some bottle of waters do. The bottles are a nice size, can carry in your purse or backpack. Met my expectation for water!
Susan C.
Irving, TX
100%spring water great taste good for your health and skin i recomend Ozarka water to any body i can said is comparable to Aldi spring water but bottle is more stedy
Diana C.
Spring, TX
Out of all the different brands I prefer this water, doesn't have a weird taste or smell and it's always so refreshing and it's not that expensive, always will repurchase
Couponlady C.
I just love drinking a cold bottle of Ozarka water. Wow! It quenches my thirst and its not thick like some other water bottle brands. I really do recomend this oroduct!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Love this bottled water it's almost exactly the same price as the inexpensive ones just a few cents higher but totally worth it! It has such a good flavor for water and it taste like spring water it doesn't have that horrible taste like some does like your drinking it from the ground so it's totally worth it love this bottle of water and would highly recommend
Kara B.
I love this water! I try to take a water bottle to work each day and I've noticed when I take this liter bottle I drink more. Yes, I can take a couple bottles or be more environmentally savvy and refill my bottle, but that never happens. When I take a 20oz I will only drink the 20 oz, but now I drink 33.8 fl oz at work 👍🏼
Nina G.
One of my favorite waters. We serve these with the lunches at my job. We have the small bottles and also the large bottles. The falbor to me is smooth and crisp. I love having it cold. We have the big 48 count case and that last a good two weeks. Same with the baby bottles of water. I would get this water for anyone who wanted me to stop and get them a water bottle
Megan J.
I normally don't drink bottled spring water. Until this brand. It has a really clean taste to it. A natural taste if you will. Other brands I have tried still have that 'purified' bottle water taste. This is my new go-to brand. I also respect that they put a choking hazard warning on the label because of the cap being small. That's not usually something I see on water bottles. Child safety concern is a BIG plus for me!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
If it tastes very different from the other water brands I've tried, but I do not know because there some people who say it's dirty and they would not spend their money for this brand, I do not know why but it's just water that sets it apart.
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you carry these in your car?
andrea s.
Abilene, TX
Who agrees with me that this water taste better than all the rest?
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Where I can buy this water I what to try
Bree I.
Do you like this brand?
Shanta D.
Lafayette, LA
I have been drinking water for years and is it that water helps with skin complexion and digestive system?

Target