BY OZARKA #14 in Bottled Water

• Where do you buy it? I googled it and cannot find it any...2 Answers
Reviews (2022)
Buy on Target*
Nikole S.
Great bottled water and I think it’s nice to have a water sourced in my state! Nice and clean water. We buy this brand a lot. But does depend on the sale we will buy others too. I like the design of the bottle. I also like that the label resembles the Texas flag (the us state it is sourced from.)
BEV A.
Houston
BEST WATER EVER!!!! I LOVE OZARKA Spring Water. It doesn't have that bitter taste like most waters does. I always love drinking water that is spring, taste fresh. OZARKA has the best water, especially the spring water. When I go to the store, I always rush to the water section and get Ozarka SPRING WATER. REFRESHING.... Tasty and GOOD. You can always catch it on sale.
Kat J.
Ever since I moved to Texas and couldn’t find any Poland Spring water, this is the only brand I’ll drink... It’s the only one that doesn’t taste metallic or dirty, I’ve tried so many other brands and been really disappointed. Ozarka on the other hand, has never disappointed me. It’s clean, clear, and tastes exactly like water should... It doesn’t leave a weird aftertaste, and it’s especially refreshing when it’s cold. My family buys a value pack at Sam’s Club and then we’re set for a few weeks with great tasting water.

Would definitely recommend!
Ana G.
Edinburg , TX
I'm rating this a 4 out of 5 stars only because I'm trying to stop utilizing plastic bottles so now I carry a reusable bottle wherever I go so I can just refill the reusable bottle instead of wasting so many plastic bottles. Okay, besides the plastic bottle, I do really enjoy the taste of this water. It's not to expensive for a pack so that's good. I always used to drink these waters exclusively and you could always find a bottle in my car.
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
I usually get the 3L but when going to the gym, love it cause it’s not expensive I buy these every week like at least 4 but I do go recommend, people say it doesn’t have flavor but it’s more purify I would buy again
Destiny B.
Houma, LA
Ozarka water is great water, and tastes so good and clean! Our city water is poor quality at this time, so my husband and I must purchase all of our drinking water. Ozarka is very good, without the huge expense. We buy several 2 gallons at a time!
Janie T.
Porter , TX
Who ever says water all taste the same is wrong! This water brand is in my top five when it comes to H2O. Who doesn’t love water! It helps keep you hydrated and healthy.
Jocelynne D.
Little Rock, AR
One of the few brands that doesn’t have an after taste. It’s very affordable and you can get one for maybe a dollar and some change or buy a pack of them for super cheap.
Jordyn A.
This is probably the only water I’ll drink and I’m super weird about it. It’s the cleanest tasting water you can buy, and they don’t add fluoride to their water which is a huge plus.
Ozioma N.
This is the only water I will drink outside of the extra fancy waters like SmartWater and Fiji(not that great btw) Anywho. This water is good and simple. Nothing too fancy it’s just water lol but I love it
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you carry these in your car?
andrea s.
Abilene, TX
Who agrees with me that this water taste better than all the rest?
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Where I can buy this water I what to try
Bree I.
Do you like this brand?
Shanta D.
Lafayette, LA
I have been drinking water for years and is it that water helps with skin complexion and digestive system?