BeveragesWaterOzarka
100% Natural Spring Water

Ozarka 100% Natural Spring Water

Ozarka brand

How do you all feel about the Ozarka brand? I only drink spring water and I recently converted over to Ozarka. Anything I need to know? It taste good but I need honest reviews.
I don’t like drinking bottled water because it creates waste, but [product:ozarka-100%-natural-spring-water] is, by far, my favorite water. Do you have a favorite water?
Where is the water sourced?
Start your review of Ozarka 100% Natural Spring Water!
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Ozarka 100% Natural Spring Water uploaded by Tyler S.
Ozarka water is the best bottled water that I have tried. Tastes really clean and doesn't have tons of additives. Plus low fluoride content is a plus. I never go anywhere without a bottle. It's definitely my favorite.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Ozarka 100% Natural Spring Water uploaded by Angela T.
[product:ozarka-100%-natural-spring-water] is the best tasting bottled water in the market. All natural spring water has a better flavor than other distilled products. Great value for the price. Totally meets all expectations!
Robyn D.
Ozarka 100% Natural Spring Water uploaded by Robyn D.
Cheap, water, taste is really good. Not to plasticky. I like the little pounders. Perfect for guests, parties, and children.
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Very good and refreshing. It’s good drinking it cold. It’s very quenching. Very affordable
Taneisha L.
Siloam Springs, AR
The taste is fresh and crisp. It's like you found a little creek and dipped a cup in to get a drink.
iissa C.
Weslaco, TX
Love this gallon. perfect for when tracking amount of water to drink and easy to refill
Adele G.
Ozarka definitely has a distinguished taste, I mean how can water bottles taste different? I don't know, the minerals they put in it, but this particular brand has always tastes the best & going to the beach, bringing a whole case of water is probably the best bet. Def want to avoid dehydration amongst everything!
Katalina J.
Shallowater, TX
Ozarka has become my absolute favorite water to drink. I love that it doesn't have an after taste like other bottles.
Clarissa R.
SA
Ozarka 100% Natural Spring Water uploaded by Clarissa R.
Purchased at: Costco
I like this water. It’s always my go to water when I can’t find my preferred water. I recommend, it taste great and is very affordable with a great amount of them in a case and it’s made in Texas. Do it!
Guadalupe V.
Dallas, TX
What can you not like about water? It taste like water and it comes in a bottle. Doesn't have that off taste tap water has .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...