BY OZARKA #13 in Bottled Water

• Where do you buy it? I googled it and cannot find it any...2 Answers
Reviews (2012)
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Ever since I moved to Texas and couldn’t find any Poland Spring water, this is the only brand I’ll drink... It’s the only one that doesn’t taste metallic or dirty, I’ve tried so many other brands and been really disappointed. Ozarka on the other hand, has never disappointed me. It’s clean, clear, and tastes exactly like water should... It doesn’t leave a weird aftertaste, and it’s especially refreshing when it’s cold. My family buys a value pack at Sam’s Club and then we’re set for a few weeks with great tasting water.

Would definitely recommend!
Leila A.
When I get bottled water I always purchase this brand! It taste fresh and clean unlike other brands that have a metallic taste! I get the large cases for about 3.50at Sams club. They are perfect for the gym, running errands, or school lunches to stay hydrated.
Ana E.
Edinburg , TX
I'm rating this a 4 out of 5 stars only because I'm trying to stop utilizing plastic bottles so now I carry a reusable bottle wherever I go so I can just refill the reusable bottle instead of wasting so many plastic bottles. Okay, besides the plastic bottle, I do really enjoy the taste of this water. It's not to expensive for a pack so that's good. I always used to drink these waters exclusively and you could always find a bottle in my car.
Destiny B.
Houma, LA
Ozarka water is great water, and tastes so good and clean! Our city water is poor quality at this time, so my husband and I must purchase all of our drinking water. Ozarka is very good, without the huge expense. We buy several 2 gallons at a time!
Jordyn A.
This is probably the only water I’ll drink and I’m super weird about it. It’s the cleanest tasting water you can buy, and they don’t add fluoride to their water which is a huge plus.
Janie T.
Porter, TX
Who ever says water all taste the same is wrong! This water brand is in my top five when it comes to H2O. Who doesn’t love water! It helps keep you hydrated and healthy.
Rama A.
This is the best quality water hands down.
Don't believe me? Test it out on your plants. Water them with another type of bottled water for one week and then water them with Ozarka for a week. Take pictures with your phone if you have a bad memory. You will see the difference.
Catherine P.
Santa Elena
If you are looking for great tasting water for a good price, this is the water for you. Tastes clean and compares to some of the other more expensive water brands. Perfect for daily drinking and cooking!
Ozioma N.
This is the only water I will drink outside of the extra fancy waters like SmartWater and Fiji(not that great btw) Anywho. This water is good and simple. Nothing too fancy it’s just water lol but I love it
Amica S.
Hot springs village
Good water! Doesn’t have a funny taste to it like some bottle of waters do. The bottles are a nice size, can carry in your purse or backpack. Met my expectation for water!
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you carry these in your car?
andrea s.
Abilene, TX
Who agrees with me that this water taste better than all the rest?
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Where I can buy this water I what to try
Bree I.
Do you like this brand?
Shanta D.
Lafayette, LA
I have been drinking water for years and is it that water helps with skin complexion and digestive system?