Ozark Trail x Realtree Xtra pro Guide Folding Quad Camp Chair uploaded by Jaszmyne B.

BY OZARK TRAIL

Ozark Trail Pro Guide Chair: Sturdy mesh back for superior ventilation Thick foam-padded seat and headrest Hard armrest for better support Ozark Trail chair color: brown camo Material content: 60% steel tube, 25% polyester, 15% PP plastic see more...

Buy on Walmart
John F.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Very nice chairs, good price. But the thing is you get what you pay for! They do not hold up to the everyday use. I have used it about five times and it is now tearing at the seams! We do not abuse it, and we are under the rated weight! I will pay more for a better brand that will last!
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Great product for the price. Light weight and durable. I suggest buying it at Walmart! This is not my first time buying this product and will buy again. Best Buy! I feel that you will love this product as much as I do!
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
Its a very good chair, it is light weight, easy to carry and very easy to store. Comfortable, perfect for camping or even lounging on the porch.
Tyler A.
Charlotte
I tote this chair with me everywhere I go and keep it in my toolbox, never know when I’ll need to pop a squat, super comfortable.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Favorite outdoor product can buy at local stores and it lasts a while i defiantly recommend to anybody :)
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Really nice quality camping chairs for sitting by the fire or using on a trip to the great outdoors
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Great folding chair great quality and value great for camping or going to the beach love it
Nathalie D.
Pembroke , ON
It a lovely folding chair I take it every where I go I bring it hunting and fishing at my cottage I love camo it a good chair I recommended it