Home & GardenKitchen & DiningDrinkwareOzark Trail Outdoor Equipment
Ozark Trail Vacuum Insulated Powder Coated Stainless Steel Tumbler - Black

Is this Tumbler just as good at the Yeti ones?
Where can you find good deals on these ?
Has anyone bought the spill proof lids for these?
Start your review of Ozark Trail Outdoor Equipment Ozark Trail Vacuum Insulated Powder Coated Stainless Steel Tumbler - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Melonie  R.
Deltona, FL
Ozark Trail Outdoor Equipment Ozark Trail Vacuum Insulated Powder Coated Stainless Steel Tumbler - Black uploaded by Melonie  R.
I’ve had ice and water in this cup a couple time and it has keep the ice and cold water cold til late in the evening and it’s a very sturdy cup Ozark Trail 20oz Tmblr Gray
Carissa C.
Ridgecrest, CA
Ozark Trail Outdoor Equipment Ozark Trail Vacuum Insulated Powder Coated Stainless Steel Tumbler - Black uploaded by Carissa C.
I love these cups. I decided to test them out and see just how awesome they really were so I put ice in the cup with some water and just let it sit to see how long it took the ice to melt. 3 days later the ice was gone. Definitely buying more!
Rachel S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ozark Trail makes wonderful items! I would say they work as well to some of the top leading companies if not just as good. They are much more affordable, so if gets left behind at the kiddos ball game or one gets left behind at the lake, you won't be too upset. I have several colors and sizes in these and I've never had any issues. I do wish I could find some of the colors they had previously (such as a dark purple or camo).
Ashley  D.
Yucca Valley, CA
Ozark Trail Outdoor Equipment Ozark Trail Vacuum Insulated Powder Coated Stainless Steel Tumbler - Black uploaded by Ashley  D.
Great size! Great at keeping beverage cold or hot for long periods of time. Fits i. The cup holders, great price and value. Recommended. This one is my favorite after it got a new paint of coat and design. Ozark Trail ❤️
Gabby T.
Pensacola
One of the best insulated cups on the market. They come in so many pretty colors and are extremely durable and affordable. I have multiple colors and styles.
Marian A.
These thermo cups are amazing and great for camping. They will keep cold beverages extra cold and bout beverages hot for a very long time. They are very affordable and even better than the Yeti.
Kristie T.
Norlina, NC
This cup is amazing and will keep your drink ice cold for hours even in this hot weather in N.C..
Kimberly  J.
This is a great tumbler. It keeps beverages cold for hours and hours. It’s also easy to use and it doesn’t leak.
TINA N.
Harvey, LA
Comparable to the Yeti, but much more affordable. I was going through a tumbler and canteen phase and I got these in classic black. They do a great job at keeping beverages hot and cold!
tara W.
Waynesburg, KY
Absolutely will recommend this tumbler to anyone. Compared to other tumblers it just doesn’t compete. I absolutely love the price and it keeps my coffee warm for hours.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...