Ozark Trail Fishing Director's Chair with Rod Holder, Green

Ozark Trail Fishing Director's Chair with Rod Holder, Green

Ozark Trail Fishing Director's Chair with Rod Holder, Green:Powder-coated steel frameAdjustable legs for comfortable positioningCompact folding sizePadded backpack straps for easy carryingSide accessory pocket and 2 fabric cup-holdersMOLLE style side pocket that will fit a 370 tackle boxPE rod holder that attaches to the front chair frameWeight capacity: 300 lbsOpen dimensions (inches): 23" x 22" x 32.3/38"Closed dimensions (inches): 34" x 20"x 4.9"Product weight: 14.8 lbs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ozark Trail Fishing Director's Chair with Rod Holder, Green!
How would you rate this product?
Norlina, NC
Ozark Trail Fishing Director's Chair with Rod Holder, Green uploaded by Kristie T.
I am a fan of camping chairs so when I saw this chair, I had to have it. It's durable, very sturdy, great quality, has compartment on the side, and more importantly, it has padded backpack straps so you don't have to tote it around in your hands. I don't fish but it also has a detachable fishing rod holder. I paid $36 for this awesome chair at Walmart.

Looking for your answer?