BY OZARK TRAIL

• How does this compare to the brand yeti??1 Answers
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This is the most handy cup to have! Hot or cold, it keeps liquids at that temperature for a very long time, much longer than any other thermos or product like it that I've used before!
Lindsey P.
Cape Girardeau, MO
I constantly carry a beverage on me at all times since I breastfeed and I try to refrain from using single use disposable plastics. It doesnt knock over easily if accidently hit it, the parts are easy to clean, coffee/tea remains hot until I finish, and water remains cold (even if I leave it in the hot car while I run into the store). Furthermore, the brand has awesome reusable plastic straws that are the perfect length and width for fluids. I know, its still plastic but at least its not single use!
Jamie E.
Man, WV
Oh my! This is the best tumbler I've ever come across & I will not be without one again! It holds Ice for HOURS and it doesn't leave your drinks watered down due to the ice melting. Very affordable in comparison to the other "big name brand" and worth every penny! Do yourself a favor and get one before this Summer heat sets in!
Jessica M.
tuscaloosa,al
I have the 20 oz tumbler. This is the best tumbler. Ozark 20 oz tumbler only cost 7 or 8 dollars. Better than spending $20 on a yeti. It keeps my ice and drink cold all day. My ice never melts. I would recommend this to anyone.
Anndria T.
I love my ozark trail tumbler. I have yeti coolers, but I opted for the ozark trail after consumer reports said that it out performed yeti. I am so glad I did. It works great and was so much less expensive. I would definitely purchase this again for sure.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
The best money spent ever! It keeps my drinks cold all day. I forgot my tumbler at work overnight and I was stunned that it still had ice the next day!!!
Karen P.
Tulsa, OK
These are the absolute best!! Keeps ice for 24 hours and cold on the inside even if the cup is hot on the outside. Best cup ever.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,433 reviews
I have both the yeti cup and ozarc trails and prefer the ozarc trails. It keeps ice the same amount of time and is a lot cheaper
vanessa l.
Sullivan City, TX
Keeps beverages hot/cold for a long time . Does the same thing as the expensive brand!!
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
How does this compare to the brand yeti??