BY OZ NATURALS

Experience The Anti Aging Power Of Our Vitamin C Serum and Instantly Gain Brighter More Radiant Skin Upon First Use! OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum combines the highest quality Vitamin C, and Hyaluronic acid to create a potent antioxidant that goes on smooth and helps protect and brighten your skin throughout the day. This incredible formula provides that youthful glow you've been looking for. Our Vitamin C Serum combines the highest quality Vitamin C, and Hyaluronic acid to create this pure, transparent, non-GMO serum that goes on smooth and works deep down below the skin's surface to aid your skin in naturally producing more collagen, something we lose as we get older. In addition, hydration is improved thereby plumping up skin cells to minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Behind the science: science has shown that the molecular structure of our serum can penetrate further into the skin's layers as opposed to a moisturizer that sits on top of the skin or penetrates just below the surface. OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum is specifically designed to stimulate new collagen production while also hydrating your skin to make it softer, smoother and younger-looking. 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten-free, and GMO-free. We take pride in making every single one of our products using natural and organic materials. We do not and will never use alcohol or parabens in our formulas. All of our products are created in a state of the art, FDA certified facility located in the USA. see more...

• Does the product dry out your skin?2 Answers
  • can I apply it on the eye area ??1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. How much does this usually cost...1 Answers
OZ Naturals- THE BEST Vitamin C Serum For Your Face Contains Clinical Strength 20% Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Anti Wrinkle Anti Aging Serum For A Radiant & More Youthful Glow! Guaranteed The Best! (Packaging May Vary)
Rana s.
WICHITA
I purchased this serum for the first time, because I wanted to add vitamin C to my skin care routine. I apply it to my face before moisturizing. I have a sensitive skin and it’s very gentle and didn’t cause any irritation or breakout. It has a watery consistently, so it’s very light and get absorbed by the skin fairly quickly. It did a good job in brightening and helps even out my skin tone. But did not make a much difference.
Grace P.
I have always been skeptical about products that claim to be "natural" and what not. But last winter i decided to give this product a go for my sensitive and dry winter skin. I have love using this product, that I continue to use it this winter too. When I fet a cracked skin (especially cracked corner of my lips) I concentrate on messaging this product and overnight I see my skin healed. I use this product after my essence and befpre my moisturizer.
Jamie W.
I use this every morning, and it keeps my skin tone and texture even. The antioxidants provide protection from environmental stressors throughout the day, and the hyaulronuc acid provides hydration. It is more watery than oily, but blends well and absorbs within seconds.
Stephanie C.
Huntingtown , MD
I’m 32 and have very problematic skin. It’s sensitive, I have Rosacea, and a lot of sun damage. I wanted to find some serums that would be safe for my skin and found this on Amazon. I have four different serums from this brand and I’m obsessed. Not only do they not irritate my skin, but my complexion looks so much brighter and it takes so much of the redness from my Rosacea away! I cried the first time I saw how much less red my face was! I love that the products are 98% natural too. I am so happy I found this brand and hope they never discontinue it!
Elizabeth V.
Thai stuff is amazing! I put it on first thing in the morning after washing my face and also at night before bed. I’ve seen a difference in my skin. It looks better and feels a lot smoother before I started using this. Great product.
S A.
A very important part of my skincare routine
I love this vitamin c
Very effective
After months if using it i feel my skin is shinier and healthier
Price is very good according to quality
I recommended it for my friends and followers !
Fatima Zahra M.
Alexandria , VA
If you have a combination to oily skin try to use this tiny thing you will be very satisfied, so if you have a normal to dry skin you will choose the other one with white and green packaging, use it before your moisturizer all the night and you will show how you will be in love with your tone skin
Brittany L.
I love this brand. This Vitamin C Serum is amazing! I've been using it for close to a year now and the results are amazing. Any dark spots I have had or may get from the sun disappear after using this. My skin is smooth and bright! My skin tone and texture is even. AND it's natural!
Rania A.
Greenville
I honestly did not really like this. It smells nice, like oranges. My problem is that it is sticky and when it dries, leaves my face feeling tight. I honestly got to try it free, so the value was great, but I would not purchase again. I didn’t see great results, so I wasn’t impressed.
millennial d.
the absolute best serum i’ve ever tried!!
im on my third bottle!
it’s not irritating to my sensitive skin at all
works like a charm as well!
my skin looks so glowy
Rachael C.
Does the product dry out your skin?
Reema A.
can I apply it on the eye area ??
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
I would love to try this. How much does this usually cost? Does it really help with anti-aging? Where can you buy?

back