OZ Naturals- THE BEST Vitamin C Serum For Your Face Contains Clinical Strength 20% Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Anti Wrinkle Anti Aging Serum For A Radiant & More Youthful Glow! Guaranteed The Best! (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by Sara C.OZ Naturals- THE BEST Vitamin C Serum For Your Face Contains Clinical Strength 20% Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Anti Wrinkle Anti Aging Serum For A Radiant & More Youthful Glow! Guaranteed The Best! (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by ELAINE R.

BY OZ NATURALS

Experience The Anti Aging Power Of Our Vitamin C Serum and Instantly Gain Brighter More Radiant Skin Upon First Use! OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum combines the highest quality Vitamin C, and Hyaluronic acid to create a potent antioxidant that goes on smooth and helps protect and brighten your skin throughout the day. This incredible formula provides that youthful glow you've been looking for. Our Vitamin C Serum combines the highest quality Vitamin C, and Hyaluronic acid to create this pure, transparent, non-GMO serum that goes on smooth and works deep down below the skin's surface to aid your skin in naturally producing more collagen, something we lose as we get older. In addition, hydration is improved thereby plumping up skin cells to minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Behind the science: science has shown that the molecular structure of our serum can penetrate further into the skin's layers as opposed to a moisturizer that sits on top of the skin or penetrates just below the surface. OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum is specifically designed to stimulate new collagen production while also hydrating your skin to make it softer, smoother and younger-looking. 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten-free, and GMO-free. We take pride in making every single one of our products using natural and organic materials. We do not and will never use alcohol or parabens in our formulas. All of our products are created in a state of the art, FDA certified facility located in the USA. see more...

Erik P.
Erik P.
My skin has changed so much since I started using this product, it glows, it looks healthy and fresh.
Emma B.
Emma B.
This product was okay. It doesn't really have the serum like texture. It seemed really watered down. I had to put drops directly to face instead of in the hands first because it was so watery. It doesn't really have a smell. It has a slight stickiness to it. It didn't really do a lot for my skin. I ended up returning it. I'm going to try their other vitamin c serum.
Sarita S.
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I've only been using this for a few days and I can say that it is very lightweight and quick absorbing. The scent is not my favorite but it's not very strong or lingering. I like the dropper and for the price 17.95 on amazon I think it's a great serum. I'm hoping to see changes in my fine lines and pores.
Del Marie G.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Love this stuff, so soothing for skin and it really improves my glow and pallor. I think it also helps with scaring and blotchiness
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
This is no joke! I got this serum in an Ipsy offer along with a face wash and moisturizer. this serum changed my skin. it's lightweight and absorbs right into skin. it has made my skin brighter my pores less visible and all over tone more even. this is one of my holy grail face products!
Yusbreili G.
Yusbreili G.
I am such a sceptic. I tried this and just love it. I put it on every night after my night moisturizer has time to set. Actually right before bedtime. My face just seams so much smoother and honestly looks so much healthier. I put about a dime size in my hand and dot it all over my face barely rubbing it in. I pay special attention to the area of fine wrinkles, near my eyes and upper lip . I have been using it for about two months and it will probably last me about 8 months. I love it.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Lake Luzerne, NY
Does this product work well on scars on the facial area? How is the price? And is it sticky or light where I could wear it at night?
Denise V.
Denise V.
Dover, PA
Love this product game changer! My face is effective and has even my skin tone significantly! Worth it!
Heba S.
Heba S.
munich
I got this oil as s gift from one of my friends
I had my doubts but as soon as i started using it I'm beginning to feel my skin is getting better
But The thing that i didn't like about this product is it's smell
But who cares about it's smell when your face is shininh and glowing :)
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Does the product dry out your skin?