Oyster Bay Wines Oyster Bay New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc Wine uploaded by Sarah S.Oyster Bay Wines Oyster Bay New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc Wine uploaded by Ella P.Oyster Bay Wines Oyster Bay New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc Wine uploaded by Madeleine K.

BY OYSTER BAY WINES

Oyster bay new zealand sauvignon blanc wine 750 ml

• Where can I buy this wine at?2 Answers
  • Do they sell this kind all over or is it just in certain ...2 Answers
  • When do you drink this wine? what time of day and with wh...3 Answers
Kaleigh N.
Pascagoula, MS
I usually only drink Sauvignon bland and I’m pretty picky. Oyster bay is always crisp, refreshing, and affordable which i love. I introduce friends who are hesitant about Sauvignon blanc to this wine first and they usually love it!
Taylor H.
Chicago , IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Anyone who knows me knows that this is my favorite wine. Sauvingnon Blanc is a summer essential in my house, and this is a perfect example of why. It tastes like a fresh passionfruit, mixed with hints of other tropical fruit flavors that are common in the region. Just a delicious, and a super easy-drinking dry wine.
Shila H.
I love pairing this wine with a Caesar salad or blue cheese wedge. It is well balanced and I find its nicely paired with shellfish or light fish dishes. This wine is a fairly priced Sauv Blanc, however if you get it in a restaurant its of course going to be more expensive but if you've tried it you know exactly what you're getting
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have just started experimenting with white wines after being a devoted red wine drinker.  I think I have decided that sauvignon blanc is my favorite!  This brand in particular had a great taste.  It wasn't too sweet and had the right amount of dryness.  I would definitely try it again if it is on sale.
Ashley H.
Hamilton, NJ
Mmmm oyster bay never disappoints. So tasty and perfect with a cheese board or forget about drinking it..have you tried cooking with it!? Always use a wine you’d like to drink when cooking and this is it for sure. It bring such a bright flavor to any chicken or fish dish
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
A really really decent smooth wine at such an affordable price. My local liquor store has been having a sale with this wine and finally I just decided to try it. Was very happy. Wasn’t overly sweet or dry which is perfectly what a savy b should be. Worth a try for sure.
bianca r.
MY FAVORITE !!! Ah! My friend and i will have this in bulk! We will drink bottles at a time! i love this so much! So much better than many brands out their i would totally recommend this to a friend seeing that all mine drink this !
Sarah S.
Akron
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I got this Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc wine for a party that I was hosting over the holidays. It had a great taste to it and it was a huge hit with my friends. Though there were other wine options at the party too, this one was gone in no time at all.
Makenzie B.
Boston, MA
This is a decent wine that you can get at a decent price! I first saw it when I was waitressing and a customer brought it in. I have purchased it a couple of times since then and it hasn’t disappointed!
Megan R.
Owensboro, KY
one of my favorites bottles of this wine. such a.l good taste for a decent price. i have a thing about paying over $15 for a bottle of wine so this one is perfect for me. always keep one in my fridge
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Where is this wine sold?
Yolanda P.
When do you drink this wine? what time of day and with what?
Lisa M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Do they sell this kind all over or is it just in certain states?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this wine at?
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Any good cheese pairing suggestions ?