Oyster Bay Wines Oyster Bay New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc Wine uploaded by Madeleine K.

BY OYSTER BAY WINES #35 in Wine

Oyster bay new zealand sauvignon blanc wine 750 ml

• Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
  • Do they sell this kind all over or is it just in certain ...1 Answers
  • When do you drink this wine? what time of day and with wh...2 Answers
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
I love any Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand and this one does not disappoint! The packaging is elegant and the price is great! Definitely one of my go to wines! I can usually find it in the grocery store too which is a plus!
Danielle L.
Pineville, KY
I love this wine. It is very easy to drink and is great for relaxing with friends. It is very smooth to drink without being too dry or sour. It has a nice fruitiness so is a great all round Sauvignon to keep in he fridge for when people drop in. The price is reasonable and is well worth spending a little more than others in the cheaper price range. If you shop around or buy in bulk you will get a better price.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have just started experimenting with white wines after being a devoted red wine drinker.  I think I have decided that sauvignon blanc is my favorite!  This brand in particular had a great taste.  It wasn't too sweet and had the right amount of dryness.  I would definitely try it again if it is on sale.
Ashley H.
Hamilton , NJ
Mmmm oyster bay never disappoints. So tasty and perfect with a cheese board or forget about drinking it..have you tried cooking with it!? Always use a wine you’d like to drink when cooking and this is it for sure. It bring such a bright flavor to any chicken or fish dish
bianca r.
MY FAVORITE !!! Ah! My friend and i will have this in bulk! We will drink bottles at a time! i love this so much! So much better than many brands out their i would totally recommend this to a friend seeing that all mine drink this !
gelsey L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a go to sav blanc for me. It is a great price point always below twenty dollars and I have found it almost all the stores I shop at. A very refreshing crisp white wine that I love to enjoy in the afternoon.
Makenzie B.
West Milford, NJ
This is a decent wine that you can get at a decent price! I first saw it when I was waitressing and a customer brought it in. I have purchased it a couple of times since then and it hasn’t disappointed!
Megan R.
Owensboro, KY
one of my favorites bottles of this wine. such a.l good taste for a decent price. i have a thing about paying over $15 for a bottle of wine so this one is perfect for me. always keep one in my fridge
Allison B.
Okemos, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Excellent bottle of white! New Zealand Sauv is the way to go! A little sweeter than I expected but it was well worth the price. It was a delicious hit and gift for my mother. I would purchase this again!
Keely T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great smooth taste. Easy to find at almost any liquor store. Not too pricey at all. Great amount for the price as well! Very pleased with this product! Im a repeat buyer.
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Where is this wine sold?
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Any good cheese pairing suggestions ?
Yolanda P.
When do you drink this wine? what time of day and with what?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this wine at?
Lisa M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Do they sell this kind all over or is it just in certain states?