BY OYKOS

Step into the world of Danone Oykos and enjoy a truly sumptuous taste experience... Danone Oykos combines the gorgeously thick, silky texture of Greek-Style yogurt, with a generous layer of succulent fruit or smooth caramel just waiting to be discovered at the bottom of the pot. Oykos. Probably the tastiest yogurt in the world! see more...

Chinasa O.
New York
I love the convenience of these cups of yogurt! The strawberry adds a nice taste while not overpowering the taste of the Greek yogurt. I love to enjoy these with granola or oatmeal. I buy these as often as I can especially when on sale in the grocery store!
Nicola D.
Honestly one of if not the best yogurt brands I’ve tried. All their products are delicious and perfect for the young ones to the adults. Super affordable and it usually comes in packs. Part of my weekly shopping list.
Meghan H.
Bristol
This yogurt is very thick and sweet! I prefer to mix my yogurts into recipes or smoothies, so it was not my favorite to use in that sense. However, to eat plain it is definitely preferable to other brans. It also comes in individual sizes and is decently healthy!
alannah x.
london
the yoghurt tastes extremely rich. it’s really thick and is a good value for money however i don’t personally like it. this is because of how thick it is. i bought it at my local supermarket , every supermarket that i have been in have sold this.
Christie B.
worthing
These are certainly unusual. Super thick and creamy, and not bad for the price. The flavoured bit at the bottom has a slightly odd taste to me but it’s not unpleasant at all. Would buy again for sure!
Timeea C.
Whitby
Amazing taste, really nice texture and nice incredible taste, it has an amazing combination between the yogurt and the strawberry. You guys should really try it out!
Daniela S.
London
Favourite Greek yoghurt that always in my lunch box. It is light and tasty at the same time. Also it is great to start your day with this yoghurt. The packaging is lovely
Dawn S.
cumbria
My favourite yogurt. So creamy and light. I always buy from Morrisons or Asda. I love when the promotions are on so I can stock up.
Lauren D.
Love these as a little snack between meals! They’re worth the money and never go unused! Definitely buy over and over.
Catherine M.
Falkirk
Love love love. Feels healthy and keeps my full. Good value for money. The flavour feels natural and healthy.