BY OYKOS

Step into the world of Danone Oykos and enjoy a truly sumptuous taste experience... Danone Oykos combines the gorgeously thick, silky texture of Greek-Style yogurt, with a generous layer of succulent fruit or smooth caramel just waiting to be discovered at the bottom of the pot. Oykos. Probably the tastiest yogurt in the world! see more...

Hollie R.
These are my absolute favourite yogurts and I’ve always got them in my fridge. My favourite flavour is the pear but this and the passion fruit is defo up there too. I love Greek yogurts
Maisie H.
These are so yummy! I love the Oykos range and these and the passion fruit ones are my favourite. Yoghurt is thick and creamy and fruit is nice and doesn’t taste artificial.
Kelly L.
Manchester, UK
I usually like oykos yogurts but I didn’t like this flavour as it tasted like lemon curd which I do not like.