BY OYIN HANDMADE

Oyin nourshing herbal leave-in hair tonic - 8.4 oz see more...

Lashanda P.
Dallas, TX
LOVE this stuff. The price tag is a little hefty (to me) and your hair will feel a little gummy if you use too much during the week  but it's super moisturizing and that's something coming from a true 4c girl. I have high density and COARSE hair. I don't like the bottle, though, and I always pour it into an actual spray bottle.
Shellby F.
My hair is type 4c (oh snap right?), if you weren't aware 4c hair can be pretty fickle to deal with. There are millions of different natural hair products out there, and even with this wide array of choices I tend to find myself looking at my hair and being thoroughly disappointed with the results from them. So, what's a moisture starved girl to do? Keep spritzing the same watered down products on ignoring the fact that it's not hitting the spot, or keep spending hundreds of dollars blowing through mass marketed junk hoping to find the one. Needless to say, all was looking pretty bleak, and these two choices were driving me and my hair to near starvation (moisture wise for my hair, not being able to keep money in my pockets for me.)

I was about to give up when I found Juices & Berries in Target. I'm not going to lie to you, I did read the bottle and scuff a little at it's big declarations of juicy moisturized hair, but I tried it anyway in the hopes of finally find the one. Ladies, this THIS is the one. A few spritz of this magic and my hair was sighing a huge thank you. (Yes I could hear it.) My hair felt as soft and hydrated as if I had just stepped out of a warm shower. I've put this stuff on second day hair, week old hair, just washed hair, and the same results every time. My tresses love it. I love it! My wallet loves it!

Tips: Try spraying this stuff in right before you shower. The instructions say that doing this helps to draw moisture from the air once you're out and about, and trust me it's not lying. #moisture #naturalhair #4c #kinkycoily
Sharelle S.
Durham , NC
I love this. I just loc’d my hair and I use this every couple of days to refresh them and moisturizer them since my hair is bleached. The smell is out of this world.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
I love this for my hair when it needs a little pick me up. I use it for every style. I won't advice anyone to use it if they straightened their hair. Good for wash and go . Anytime your hair needs to be hydrsted. I'm 4C and I will recommend
LaNessa G.
I really lie the leave-in conditioner. I use it as both a leav-in and a curl refresher. To refresh my curls, I spray some on before I get in the shower and let my hair soak up moisture from the steam. It also smells awesome.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
This gets 5 stars for the smell alone. It smells just a a mixed berry juice. It is light and a wonderful refresher spray or to seal in moisture after washing. I love the spray it wide so it covers all of the hair and not just certain sections. It was only online but now can be found at Target and Beauty supply stores.
Rosalba M.
I have 3c/4a curls and as a leave-in this product is just OK, but as a curl refresher it's just awesome, it brings back the moisture and shine on my second day curls. The smell is just amazing, it's like juicy berries and it lingers!
Shakis D.
I'm still trying to figure out how to properly use this product I'm unsure if it's necessary in my hair regimen. One day I'll figure it out.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Works well to wet the hair and smells pretty ok. Gets the job done. It's somewhat pricey but that's to be exicted for a "natural hair."
K M.
Leaves my hair soft and nourished. Smells loke candy and doesn't dry out my hair. And name is super catchy to remember