BY OYIN HANDMADE

Oyin hair dew daily hair quenching lotion - 8.4 oz see more...

• Was this moisturizing for any 4A/4B/4C girls who are low ...2 Answers
  • I have extremely dry 4c hair and been looking for another...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this leave in conditioner as a styler? Wh...2 Answers
Adriana C.
W Hollywood, CA
This stuff is magical. Slippery for detangling, great for getting curls to clump together and take their shape, and moisturizing too. It smells like cookies, which isn’t my all-time favorite – but I can’t deny the results. Great first, second, third day hair with this one.
Karen A.
I tend to switch my leave ins every couple of month. But this is one is my favorite. My curls love this leave in and I use this product everyday on my ends. I think this leave in works best for curly hair. I am extremely satisfied and I will always buy this product.
Charee M.
I recently purchased this product from Sally's Beauty Supply for $7. It's normally priced between 13 and $14 here in Texas. So this was a great deal for me. I decided to use this during the midweek moisturizing session. I applied this product and a DIY hair oil mix. My hair felt immediately moisturize and my Curls was popping. I was able to fluff out my hair without using the pic as much and it gave amazing volume on my 4A High porosity thick hair. You cannot go wrong with this product.
Jasmine G.
I had a small trail size of this so my review is netural. I dont recall this having a scent or lasting too long this did leave the hair soft but I dont think i would purchase it did not stand out to me.
LaTrice D.
I love this leave in on the warmer months for my naturally curly hair. It has a lotion like consistency and is fairly lightweight. It leaves my hair very moisturized and defines my curls very well. It doesn’t work so well in the colder temps but I still love it. It smells like cookies to me which is great as well but the smell can be a little overwhelming at times.
Sarah S.
Norfolk, VA
This stuff smells amazing. Reminds me of cinnamon buns! But thats not all, its extremely moisturising and makes my normally dry hair feel great. Protein free for any protein sensitive girls!
D'Amaie D.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product. It give me great slip with awesome moisture. It leaves my hair hydrated and soft. I use it whenever my hair is getting dry but not ready for a wash. My hair is 4a-c and dark brown/basically black.
DeniseLatoya M.
Casselberry, FL
This is one of my favorite leave-in conditioners. I was so excited to buy it when it when they first launched the product. It's well worth the price. It took my hair from dry to moisturized with great longevity. And it smells like cinnabons to me!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I've always heard great things about this product so I decided to give it a try. Let me just tell you I am so glad I did. This is one the most moisturizing hair lotions I have used. I can usually get by without adding any extra product once using this. My curls come out shiny and poppin! I love it. The scent is also pretty nice. This is definitely a new staple in my routine.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I've never really liked it since I bought it. I can make the hair soft but I feel residue from in in my son's hair so I need to wash/cowash his hair every 3 days or so to get it out. Also I HATE the smell. It smells like dog feet.
Khadijah H.
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone use this leave in conditioner as a styler? What were your results like?
Christal C.
Suitland , MD
I have extremely dry 4c hair and been looking for another leave in conditioner to substitute in my LOC method. A few people have mentioned this product to me but have any other 4c mamas tried it out and what was your results?
Dominique J.
Was this moisturizing for any 4A/4B/4C girls who are low porosity?

back