BY OYIN HANDMADE

Oyin hair dew daily hair quenching lotion - 8.4 oz see more...

• Was this moisturizing for any 4A/4B/4C girls who are low ...2 Answers
  • I have extremely dry 4c hair and been looking for another...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this leave in conditioner as a styler? Wh...2 Answers
Buy on www.tar...*
Adriana C.
W Hollywood, CA
This stuff is magical. Slippery for detangling, great for getting curls to clump together and take their shape, and moisturizing too. It smells like cookies, which isn’t my all-time favorite – but I can’t deny the results. Great first, second, third day hair with this one.
Karen A.
I tend to switch my leave ins every couple of month. But this is one is my favorite. My curls love this leave in and I use this product everyday on my ends. I think this leave in works best for curly hair. I am extremely satisfied and I will always buy this product.
Jasmine G.
I had a small trail size of this so my review is netural. I dont recall this having a scent or lasting too long this did leave the hair soft but I dont think i would purchase it did not stand out to me.
Sarah S.
Norfolk, VA
This stuff smells amazing. Reminds me of cinnamon buns! But thats not all, its extremely moisturising and makes my normally dry hair feel great. Protein free for any protein sensitive girls!
LaTrice D.
I love this leave in on the warmer months for my naturally curly hair. It has a lotion like consistency and is fairly lightweight. It leaves my hair very moisturized and defines my curls very well. It doesn’t work so well in the colder temps but I still love it. It smells like cookies to me which is great as well but the smell can be a little overwhelming at times.
D'Amaie D.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product. It give me great slip with awesome moisture. It leaves my hair hydrated and soft. I use it whenever my hair is getting dry but not ready for a wash. My hair is 4a-c and dark brown/basically black.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I've always heard great things about this product so I decided to give it a try. Let me just tell you I am so glad I did. This is one the most moisturizing hair lotions I have used. I can usually get by without adding any extra product once using this. My curls come out shiny and poppin! I love it. The scent is also pretty nice. This is definitely a new staple in my routine.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I've never really liked it since I bought it. I can make the hair soft but I feel residue from in in my son's hair so I need to wash/cowash his hair every 3 days or so to get it out. Also I HATE the smell. It smells like dog feet.
Myra H.
Holy crap I love this stuff! I've gone the past year or so switching between making my own moisturizers for my hair and using products that are already made up for when I get too lazy to do it myself. I came upon this product recently and it makes my hair feel so good! Even when I feel like I overdosed on product, it still moisturized without making my hair feel sticky or like there was a ton of buildup. I feel like this also played well with my mousses and gels that I use to get a little more curl definition. Speaking of definition, I found that even applying this to my hair dry helped perk up my curls! I go back and forth on whether I like the scent or not, but I appreciate the quality of the ingredients and the way it makes my hair feel, so I find that it is definitely worth the price. I've been able to get a bottle for about $13 at Target.
Kenya W.
I agree with the others! This is amazing! Great as a leave in, refresher, and moisturizer!!! It's pH balanced which is why it works perfectly as a leave in. It smells like 🍿 and caramel combined but it's still amazing!!!!! I love to combine it with coconut oil and the almond jai twisting butter! Never in my life have I had a bomb twist out without gel until using this in my regimen....
Khadijah H.
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone use this leave in conditioner as a styler? What were your results like?
Christal C.
Suitland , MD
I have extremely dry 4c hair and been looking for another leave in conditioner to substitute in my LOC method. A few people have mentioned this product to me but have any other 4c mamas tried it out and what was your results?
Dominique J.
Was this moisturizing for any 4A/4B/4C girls who are low porosity?