BY OXYGEN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Oxygen Natural Skincare optimizes the ability for your skin to look after itself, because organic and natural ingredients are the most pure and highest quality available to protect and nurture. True skin health comes from a customized product regimen designed specifically for a teenager's skin. Oxygen Skincare have designed a fantastic range of products for the teens of today. Using the highest quality natural ingredients, packed with vitamins and minerals to nurture and promote skin health. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Cindy F.
Troy Ohio
OXYGEN, we cant live without, we need it to be able to breath and just like the oxygen we breath your face will need this moisturizer.
I have used a lot of moisturizers in my days, so many in fact I can not even remember them all, but I will say this about this Moisturizer, I wont forget about it.
When you apply this moisturizer it goes on so smoothly that it just glides on and is instantly absorbed into the skin of your face. You don't have to keep rubbing at it to get it to soak into your skin. This moisturizer does not leave your face feeling oily or sticky, it just feels really soft. The first time I put this on I kept touching my face because it felt that good. My skin normally leans toward the oily side and I have had no problems using this, my skin loves it, not only did it feel good on my face it made my skin look fresh and radiant. Ok, I know what you are thinking how corny, but it is true. I never go out without any makeup on, but for the last two days I just did my eyes and a little blush, that is how good my skin looked.
Ladies this really is a great product, you will love it and you wont be sorry if you purchase it. Another added bonus besides making your skin feel and look good, it is packed with all kinds of goodies that help to make your skin beautiful. It contains natural ingredients and no Parabens, Phenoxyethanol and as the box states, "NO NASTIES". Plus, and this is really important to me, this moisturizer was not tested on animals.
Also this company OXYGEN has their very own organic farm in New Zealand that produces the organic hops that is used in this product. There is a whole slue of good things in this moisturizer, and there really is to many to type here so I will name just a few of the ones that I personally like and use. Apricot Kernel, Jojoba oil, Vitamin E, Evening Primrose, and flower (Ylang Ylang) oil, I know they are all good for your skin.
Below I have added a picture of my left hand, you might be wondering why my hand, well I did a gel peel on my hands to try to make my sun spots less noticeable and it has left my hands very dry and cracked. My hands are going through the peel cycle now and I am not suppose to do anything to them, I am just to leave them alone. However I thought this would be a great opportunity to demo with using my very dry hand so it will show how good this moisturizer really is. The before picture really looks better than what it actually was, but I think you should see the difference, my facial skin looks so good and I am so happy with this moisturizer.
I would like to thank Oxygen for giving me the opportunity to trial this Facial Moisturizer at a discount for my honest and unbiased review. This review is honest as to how this product worked for me and what my thoughts are for this Facial Moisturizer by Oxygen. If you have found anything in this review that has helped you in this review would you please help me out and hit the yes button below, thank you.