BY OXY

OXYs Triple Action Medicated Acne Pads are clinically proven to continuously fight acne for 24 hours. Its anti-acne Triple Action formula works in the 3 ways to provide clear skin 1 Clean Instantly removes dirt oil and dead skin. 2 Treat Unclogs pores to let oxygen in to help skin breath and fight acne. 3 Prevent Works continuously to help keep bacteria away and prevent new breakouts. see more...

Jennifer R.
Buffalo
Loved this! Didn’t dry my skin out didn’t make it burn it was amazing. I bought it from Walgreens. Very gentle considering I have overly sensitive skin. It definitely met my expectations and I just bought two more bottles.
Kelsey H.
Mesa, AZ
I felt like these wipes did a good job, they cleared up my acne. However it left my face very dry. Which was unfortunate. I do like that it got rid of pimples so quickly so I will probably buy again. I just have to remember to have great lotion on hand.
Cassidy C.
Torrington, CT
Great clean, especially for on the go or mid day clean ups. Its pretty strong but not completely drying to skin. Just make sure to keep the lid closed at all times to keep pads moist and prevent drying them out.
Mary r.
Plainville
I used to get these all the time but they seemed to change somrubinh and it started making my skin red and irritated. I loved it before that though. It felt refreshing and did a good clean. Worth a try
Cassidy E.
I did not like these. My boyfriend had them in his bathroom cabinet, and I was breaking out. I used these because I didn't have my Clearasil ones on hand. They really irritated my skin and made it really red. Which is weird because I've been using salicylic acid products for years. I may be allergic to an ingredient in these.
LaPorshe' M.
This kills the bacteria on your skin, and you will feel it! It gives a cool, fresh tingle in every use. The price is great for the result. There's no need to fable with high end brands. But one thing I do wish, is that it won't dry out my skin. I recommend this product for acne-prone, oily skin.
Rivka S.
Las Vegas, NV
To be honest this product didn't do much for me which was pretty disappointing. The packaging isn't that great either. After using it my face felt pretty sticky and gross afterwards. I just wanted to wash my face all over again. I will not repurchase.
Shasha C.
Nyack
Did nothing for my acne.... It left my skin feeling irritated... It did not do what I was expecting it to. It was disappointing because they are a well known brand. But as a repeat user I won't use it again.. My face is very sensitive I guess...
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Cleans skin , treats acne , prevents breakouts it does it all in one pad usage the ingredients aren't harsh but don't over use this medication it really deep cleans pores to rid dirt from blocking skin cells it kills acne bacteria try it out
Rie G.
My partner used these to clear up and prevent acne on his back. The smell is ok, but it's great that the smell doesn't linger. The price is reasonable, and the salicylic acid seemed to work great for his skin even though he was well beyond his teen years.