BY OXY

OXYs Triple Action Medicated Acne Pads are clinically proven to continuously fight acne for 24 hours. Its anti-acne Triple Action formula works in the 3 ways to provide clear skin 1 Clean Instantly removes dirt oil and dead skin. 2 Treat Unclogs pores to let oxygen in to help skin breath and fight acne. 3 Prevent Works continuously to help keep bacteria away and prevent new breakouts. see more...

stephanie h.
America
I like this product. Very effective. If you are not used to the drying effects i would use it sparingly until your skin adapts to it so it doesn't dry your skin or cause redness or a rash or peeling. Other than that bit of caution for thoes new to using acne medications and products. I like it. Gives your face a total clean feeling and for me i saw results in about 24 hours but everyone is different. You do notice and feel a cleaner face right after your first use though. I would recommend this product for anyone needing something good for acne.
Payton F.
Oklahoma City
These will definitely take care of acne for you! However if you have sensitive skin it can be harsh. I have sensitive skin and tend to only use these if I am having a bad breakout, or use it on certain spots. I can’t use these everyday or my face gets super red and burns. But when I use them in spots it dries out the pimples FAST and within two days I’m clear again.
Ana H.
Columbia, TN
I liked this because it did clear my acne and was really effective, but I have super sensitive skin so it seemed to really dry it out and make it kind of patchy. I would definitely recommend if you don’t have sensitive skin because it does what it claims to which is clear your skin!
Diana P.
Middle Vlg, NY
Scent is crazy strong~ I don’t know how much I love this but I just have some gut feeling that if I don’t use this my skin will worsen. I feel like overall it’s my last step for cleaning my skin which I like but I don’t know how much it really cleared my acne because they still pop up
Kristen B.
Super super drying on your face. I would recommend starting out using one every other day and work up from there, otherwise you may get dry, flaky skin. This worked at first to help my acne, but then it dried my skin out so much the oil production kicked into hyperdrive. I generally have normal/dry skin and after using this product for a few weeks I was waking up with oil slicks on my face, even when using good moisturizer. Definitely don’t recommend for normal/dry skin types but may work well for oilier skin. Definitely give your skin time to adjust to it though.
Holly M.
Waverly, OH
I added this to my cleansing routine in the evening and then gradually started using it in the morning and evening. It have totally changed my skin care game! My pores are smaller, and my black heads are disappearing. It has also stopped my breakouts, and when I do get the occasional pimple it doesn’t last long! Be sure to moisturize after using with an acne friendly moisturizer because this product can be very drying and you want to add moisture back into the skin or else your body will start producing more oil which would be counter productive!
Scottie L.
Gets the job done but burns the HECK out of your skin. It wasn’t unbearable but wasn’t that fun. There are other acne treatments that work for my skin so I don’t buy this because I don’t really enjoy pain. Everyone’s skin is different though. It was priced reasonably.
Vaness E.
Norwood, PA
These give me the satisfaction that my face is gonna be really clean after I use them! They take all the dirt & oils off my skin while also being gentle. I’ve been using these since I hit puberty &I honestly think these work better than proactive!
Beatriz L.
Othello, WA
These are good but for skin with really intense acne!! And if your aren’t allergic or sensitive to alcohol! It does dry our acne but that’s the pint of this and also removes any bacteria! I would recommend to anyone with very acne prone skin!
Emma A.
Ellensburg, WA
These pads worked alright. I do not have problem skin to begin with, so all these did was irritate my face. I also noticed that they caused some burning after using them! Would recommend for someone with problem skin, but not normal skin!
Where can I buy this product in London