OXY® Total Care® Clarifying Moisturizer

by OXY

Used as directed!

Healthy skin is soft, clear, and moisturized with a youthful bounce – even if you have acne-prone skin.  OXY® Total Care® Clarifying Moisturizer is clinically proven to moisturize, control facial oil, and eliminate acne pimples – all in a soothing, gentle formula that hydrates, softens, and smoothes skin. This all-in-one moisturizer combines highly effective, dermatologist-recommended benzoyl peroxide to treat and help prevent breakouts plus hydrating Hyaluronic Acid to soften and smooth your skin. Your skin will be clearer, less red and irritated, and more moisturized than before. Plus proven oil control for a matte finish so people see your healthy skin – not your facial oil.
OXY® Total Care® Clarifying Moisturizer provides 9-benefits-in-1 that help simplify your skincare routine:

1.    Treats Acne
6.    Unclogs Pores
7.    Soothes Skin
8.    Controls Oil
9.    Decreases Redness

OXY® Total Care® Clarifying Moisturizer is oil-free and won’t clog your pores. It is designed to treat and moisturize all skin types – from dry to oily – and is perfect for mild-to-moderate acne at any age.

not getting the product that you must do to get it easy? I want to try it
If i have normal/combination skin with no issues of ache, will this moisturizer dry out my skin?
Does this moisturizer stain? Does it help with acne?
Start your review of OXY® Total Care® Clarifying Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle L.
Fayetteville, AR
OXY® Total Care® Clarifying Moisturizer uploaded by Michelle L.
This product really gets rid of my hormonal adult acne without over drying my skin. I only use it 2-3 times a week.
Sabrina S.
Clearwater, FL
OXY® Total Care® Clarifying Moisturizer uploaded by Sabrina S.
OXY® Total Care® Clarifying Moisturizer uploaded by Sabrina S.
I purchased the Oxy Total Care Clarifying Moisturizer as part of a cash back digital campaign through Influenster. I picked up both this moisturizer and the Vitamin C Serum (I reviewed the serum as well) at Publix. My Publix had $1 off coupons on these products, further sweetening the deal. I was happy I got the opportunity to try these products and while this moisturizer fared better than the vitamin c serum for me, both were disappointing. Packaging and formula: The packaging is what you would expect for a drugstore product under 10 bucks. The unit is all plastic and it looks and feels "drugstore". The formula is a thinner consistency but sinks into the skin nicely. I liked how it didn't have much of a fragrance and it did effectively moisturize my skin. Unfortunately, that's where it ends. Besides hydration, this moisturizer failed to live up to it's claims. Claims and ingredients: Nourishes and helps clear skin combining effective acne medication with moisture rich hyaluronic acid for soft skin. Oil free and won't clog pores. The acne medication ingredient in this moisturizer is benzoyl peroxide. Overall: While this was decent at moisturizing my skin and I like the added hyaluronic acid, it didn't do much for any blemishes nor did it help with future breakouts or blemishes. I used this over a 15 day period and didn't see any noticable results. While it did offer up some hydration, that isn't the selling point of this moisturizer and for that reason, I wouldn't recommend it or purchase it again. This will be decluttered with the serum.
Raman K.
OXY® Total Care® Clarifying Moisturizer uploaded by Raman K.
I don’t have any skin acne issues but I’ve been using this product and I feel like my skin feels so much more smoother than before. Im quite impressed!! I did have a little pore problem and I noticed just using it 4 times my pores appear more cleaner and smaller! My skin looks very bright as well! I absolutely love the product!!
Carmelita M.
Ocala, FL
OXY® Total Care® Clarifying Moisturizer uploaded by Carmelita M.
I've been using this product for a couple of days now after I wash my face. So far so good. It's most def drying up the acne that was on my face. I'm starting to use it twice a day and it is showing more improvement. Doesn't have a sticky feel which is a plus for me.
ashley K.
Key West Nas, FL
OXY® Total Care® Clarifying Moisturizer uploaded by ashley K.
This moisturizer has no scent as far as I can tell. It’s a milky runny type of texture. It doesn’t melt into the skin very well. You have to rub it in good and use very little. Leaves a sticky feeling on the skin. It kind of makes the skin feel like rubber. Like it definitely creates a barrier from the elements but I just don’t like being able to feel the product. If it melted into the skin and was lightweight it would be better. Does it moisturize... yes. Would I buy it again... no.
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
OXY® Total Care® Clarifying Moisturizer uploaded by Flor M.
OXY® Total Care® Clarifying Moisturizer uploaded by Flor M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great moisturizer and I recommend using in the morning. I use my cleanser and right after using this moisturizer. I man very happy and going to buy the other products to fight the masne happening to my face. I bought for a mission with Smiley 360, got my Amazon gift card for buying it. I plan to buy the serum and other product that was recommended.
Elice C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is the first moisturizer that I’ve used that hasn’t made my face feel oily and I can see that my skin is so much clearer now than when I initially started using this. I definitely recommend it.
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
OXY® Total Care® Clarifying Moisturizer uploaded by Kristin S.
Purchased at: Publix
I did receive a partial cashback for purchasing this product. It is very drying so if you need that in your skin then this would work great for you. I feel like it did the opposite of moisturizer my oily skin. It wasn’t harsh though and eventually my skin was soft, just dry. It would be good if you had redness or open acne. I have under the skin acne and major scarring so it’s not the best product for me.
Punam B.
Tallahassee, FL
Oxy, you have improved, and I think you are compatible with my skin, but in my honest opinion, you don't keep me hydrated. This has beautiful ingredients, but Florida weather is extreme, and it didn't make a difference on my skin Truthfully I was scared to use this product, terrified my face would burn! It just wasn't what I am use too or what I look for in a product
Josalyn H.
Carrollton, GA
OXY® Total Care® Clarifying Moisturizer uploaded by Josalyn H.
I think it's safe to say this is best moisturizer I've ever use. This is the first time I've ever used this moisturizer or this brand. Before I started using this I had a few pimples on my cheek and within 3 days it already cleared them up! A little bit of this goes a LONG way so im expecting this to last me at least a month or two. ( I'll update whenever I run out) it doesn't have a harsh smell and is very gentle on skin (I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it at all) I will be repurchasing this product when I run out. OXY® Total Care® Clarifying Moisturizer