BY OXY

Improved Formula! Kills Acne Bacteria. 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. Visibly reducing redness in just 4 hours. With skin cells renewal technology. Formulated to unblock pores. Goes on white, dries clear. Clinically proven. Dermatologist tested. Controls oil production OXY® Maximum Action Spot Treatment goes d. see more...

• How is this ad far as a spot treatment and where can I buy it? 3 Answers
  • Does anyone tried this, how did you use it and how often?4 Answers
  • I mixed a little of this in with my night moisturizer last night ...1 Answers
OXY Spot Treatment
  • "While the bottle is quite small, it lasts as long as you don't overuse it. A small dab on blemishes clears up redness and swelling almost overnight, although it doesn't make them disappear completely. Overuse can cause dryness, irritation, and flaking, especially if applied over large areas of skin. There is no stinging, and it actually helps acne feel a little less uncomfortable. " in 24 reviews
  • "It may cause redness and dryness around the area of application, but it will make the pimple go away within a couple of days." in 1 review
  • "This is an effective product - works pretty much the same as any other 10% benzoyl peroxide formulation." in 1 review
  • "This spot treatment works really well!" in 1 review
  • "ive noticed it doesnt help get rid of pimples but just prevents them " in 1 review
Paige H.
While I got this product for fairly cheap, I wish I wouldn't have had spent any money on this at all. I've had luck using Oxy for hormonal acne in the past, and figured that this would work just as well. It doesn't. The cream dries to your face leaving it itchy quickly, and after use I've noticed no improvements to my skin. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
So I️ got this not too long ago from Marshalls (I️ only spent about $3) but I’m not sure how I️ feel so far. I️ like that it’s tinted and it blends easily into the skin. Sometimes when I️ use this, it reduces the size of the pimple but most of the time I️ don’t notice a difference. Im not sure even if the pimple getting smaller has to do with this treatment. It’s not really that great (at least for my skin). A little disappointed right now but at least it was only three bucks.
Jedine H.
This product works amazing. I use this every night on my face. It prevents my acne while also shrinking my existing pimples. It has a minty sensation on my face that doesn’t bother me. When I put this on it feels like it is killing the bacteria on my face that causes acne. I have seen a big improvement on my face ever since I’ve used this product.
Shellby M.
I like that this is a thicker spot medication and it does help with redness but it doesn’t work as well as others but I bought this at dollar tree so you get what you pay for but I feel it’s a really good solution for on the go or to hold over until I can pick up my regular spot treatments!
Claudia D.
Athens
I've been using this product for about 4 years now. It definitely helps combat daily breakouts, especially pimples. It doesn't help as much with whiteheads but I've definitely noticed an improvement in the evenness of my skin tone, because it lightens my red spots. Only con is that it has benzyl peroxide so it will bleach fabric if you're not careful
Ericka W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like it! When I have a huge pimple I normally put this on it about an hour or so befor I go to be. I apply a generous layer with a q-tip and allow it to dry up a bit. The product works best when you let it dry up the pimple for a few hours. I would recommend this for surprises before a big event.
Christina L.
This is such a good spot treatment!! I use it under my makeup. It doesn't leave any kind of residue. It dries up whatever blemish I may have within a day or two.
Collette H.
Lincoln , NE
Whenever I have a red spot from pimples I put this on automatically and over night the redness goes down, if not takes it all the way! It doesn't dry out my skin either! I would definitely recommend this product for anyone that has acne or redness problems.
Jennifer G.
Fayetteville, TN
My daughter uses Oxy spot treatment as needed to treat her acne. She love that, used as directed, it doesn't leave her skin super dry. It helps keep her skin acne free and looking great! It is very affordable and available everywhere. I would recommend to anyone battling acne! This is a great product!
Nicole F.
Cincinnati, OH
I have always liked products like this. This is by far my favorite one out there. Since my son has started needing products like this, I decided to try it out for him. He loves it just as much as I do. He too, is impressed with how quickly it works. I would definitely recommend this product!
Dios Mary F.
Goleta, CA
Does anyone tried this, how did you use it and how often?
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
How is this ad far as a spot treatment and where can I buy it?
Victoria r.
how's this product? how's it work?
Maddie P.
Montrose, MI
Can I use more then one of these products at once?
Isabelle E.
Charlottesvle, VA
I mixed a little of this in with my night moisturizer last night because I've been breaking out on my forehead a lot recently. It didn't dry me out at all, and actually made me a little oilier than I was before. Over the course of the day my skin has gotten very itchy and sort of sore; could the two be related?