Oxy Sensitive Face Wash

More moms are asking for Glass Bottles right now. Evenflo Glass Bottles are priced right for the eco-conscious moms. These glass bottles are made from clear tempered safety glass and are 100% recyclable. They come with Silicone Sensitive Response Nipples which senses your baby's pressure and responds with the right amount of liquid. Micro Air Vents promote an even flow of liquid and helps prevent nipple collapse. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Maria O.
I am currently using this product, but I am definitely ready to try something new. It worked the first few times, but I stopped seeing results. It also bleaches everything that it touches. I don't recommend it.
Shakera D.
Monroe , VA
I love this product it clears up acne fast and dries out unwanted pimples.I have been using this product for a year and a half and my face as gotten better!
Celeste M.
Las Cruces, NM
Used this before starting acutane and I actually really liked it. It made my skin feel really clean and refreshed. It also had a very great price.
Tracy G.
I have sensitive skin so when I need to treat my skin for acne breakouts I use Oxy Sensitive Face Wash. It thoroughly cleans my skin but doesn't strip it of natural oils and it treats the breakouts fast. I have nice clear skin and no redness.
Kasey J.
Has anybody tried the oxy 28 day challenge?? Oxy Sensitive Face WashOXY Spot Treatment Did it work, what were your results??