BY OXY

2% Salicylic Acid Now with Active Charcoal to Absorb Impurities exfoliates skin unclogs pores Questions?  see more...

Alicia F.
North canton, OH
I don’t like the exfoliating beads, they get everywhere and are a pain. I like they way this makes your face feel fresh after. I don’t know how well it’s working for me, my face seems worse than before. The price is good.
April m.
Lexington, KY
My son is a firm believer in user of this product. He started having problems with his skin when he was a teenager and it continued on to his early adulthood. He uses those two times a day every single day and he does have clear skin, even though he does use a prescription antibiotic oral capsule as well but I would contribute his clear skin to this face so special scrub as well. Recommended.
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
I swear by OXY brand. I have been using this brand since I was in my awkward teenage years where I broke out what seemed like every other day, and this cleanser absolutely made a difference. When I used it regularly, it didn't even let a pimple through. I have used many difference specific products from OXY, but this is my favorite. It's the least specific, but does the job for my skin/
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm are always trying to find acne products to work for my face because I break out really easily and a lot I tried this however I felt all it did was dry out my skin at times I felt like it was just pure alcohol on my face I really don't care for oxy but I want to try it I'm not a fan
Danielle F.
Tampa, FL
It was really good. May bleach clothing a bit. But it did help my face stay dry for a longer period of time. Since I'm an oily person. I like the packaging. Just gets harder once you reach near the end of the bottle. But other than that it's great. Price is perfect as well you can easily stock up
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
It did the job, but I didn't find it as effective as the Clearasil brand I'm hooked on. However, the packaging is nice and for the price, it wasn't a bad deal. It didn't seem to be as fast acting as the Clearasil but I would definitely be interested in giving it another shot.
Ashley S.
I used this back when I had severe acne problems. Definitely would not recommend. Not only did it make my skin much worse, but it dried my skin out severely. A super disappointing product for my skin. Do not waste your time
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I really love oxy acne wash and it is in a great tub and come in a great package and gentle on the face, not Harsh at all a great value to use and not pricey at all ,no room for improvement at all would recommend to others.
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY
Ok this stuff works but if you have sensitive or already dry skin watch out. It is super drying and I found it was pretty harsh on my skin and I really don't have sensitive skin. It does clear up a breakout very fast
Madison J.
stroudsburg
I love the oxy face scrub I feel so refreshed, after I use it my face is super smooth. I always use it before I do my makeup so there is no dead skin. It is effective and I will definitely get it again.