BY OXY

Japan Personal Care - Oxy (OXY) Deep Wash 200g *AF27* see more...

Colleen S.
Vandalia, IL
Ok hard to admit this but I had some adult acne going on and was looking at walgreens for what I could use. I felt like a teenager again. I tried this and it has helped so much! Great buy for a great price. I recommend it!
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
This wash was OK I felt like it took away my make up and quit at my poor is the smell I don't really care for and the packaging is OK but overall I felt like it did the job no more no less
Monika M.
Your face feels invigorated after one wash. Truly digs deep. Next day you will notice pimples pop up, but that's because dirt is getting pulled to surface. I personally don't like smell of this product.
Angelina T.
W Bloomfield, MI
this product is great! it fits great and my skin and glides on perfectly. the packaging was great! it met all my expectations. this was my first time using it and i loved it. i definitely recommend it to others!
Tricia M.
Saxonburg
This product seems to have dried my face out really bad. Too harsh for my skin. I have oily skin so not sure if that is what happened or not.
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
When I have break outs this is my go to face wash I feel like it really helps acne in the middle of a break out and before.
Jessica L.
Toccoa, GA
I love this product! Its absolutely great, it also smells good with is a major plus in my book. Leaves me looking flawless!
Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Haven't tried this one but very interested in trying it out !!!!! It looks like a nice package
Yennifer A.
DORAL, FL 8400 NW 25th Street,
     Siempre he tenido una piel bastante limpia con alguna que otra peca o espinilla muy esporádicamente pero desde hace un tiempo para acá tengo un brote en la cara que ni el dermatólogo me ha podido controlar. Revisando todos los productos que uso, encontré con que el único que había agregado a mi rutina diaria era el protector solar FiltroSol Gel SPF 30. Después de días leyendo información sobre el acné, se me ocurrió buscar información sobre los protectores solares y encontré una información que me alarmo bastante y que al parecer es lo que me ha estado arruinando la piel.
Joelle T.
Edmonton , AL
Extremely drying for me! It stripped my natural oils and I feel my oil production was producing more oils for my skin after using this. I have moisturized immediately and even if I felt it was not doing anything for my skin. My opinion it isn't good for anyone's. But everyone has a personal preference.

back