BY OXY

Japan Personal Care - Oxy (OXY) Deep Wash 200g *AF27* see more...

Buy on Amazon
Colleen S.
Vandalia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok hard to admit this but I had some adult acne going on and was looking at walgreens for what I could use. I felt like a teenager again. I tried this and it has helped so much! Great buy for a great price. I recommend it!
Angelina T.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is great! it fits great and my skin and glides on perfectly. the packaging was great! it met all my expectations. this was my first time using it and i loved it. i definitely recommend it to others!
Monika M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Your face feels invigorated after one wash. Truly digs deep. Next day you will notice pimples pop up, but that's because dirt is getting pulled to surface. I personally don't like smell of this product.
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wash was OK I felt like it took away my make up and quit at my poor is the smell I don't really care for and the packaging is OK but overall I felt like it did the job no more no less
Tricia M.
Saxonburg
This product seems to have dried my face out really bad. Too harsh for my skin. I have oily skin so not sure if that is what happened or not.
Jessica L.
Toccoa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! Its absolutely great, it also smells good with is a major plus in my book. Leaves me looking flawless!
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I have break outs this is my go to face wash I feel like it really helps acne in the middle of a break out and before.
Morgan L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good product. I loved the results of it. Fairly priced. Easy to find in the store.I would purchase again.
Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Haven't tried this one but very interested in trying it out !!!!! It looks like a nice package
Joelle T.
Edmonton , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Extremely drying for me! It stripped my natural oils and I feel my oil production was producing more oils for my skin after using this. I have moisturized immediately and even if I felt it was not doing anything for my skin. My opinion it isn't good for anyone's. But everyone has a personal preference.