Oxy On-The-Go Acne Stick uploaded by Stacey E.Oxy On-The-Go Acne Stick uploaded by sairee S.Oxy On-The-Go Acne Stick uploaded by Mercedes M.

BY OXY

Do you find it hard to find time to consistently treat acne with your busy schedules and always being on the run? The Oxy On-The-Go Acne Stick is a quick and easy way to treat acne, on-the-go without the mess of traditional spot treatments. The stick is formulated with clinically proven, 5 percent benzoyl peroxide, and is more gentle on the skin than the leading spot treatments. Easy on-the-go acne treatment for busy lifestyles. Gender: Unisex.

Nina H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Target
This really helped my breakouts! If I had a massive pimple that I needed to get rid of in a flash, this always did the trick! I put it on at night, and by morning time it has shrunk down by usually 50%! By the next night my acne is usually gone. Great little lifesaver!
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Benzoyl peroxide works, and this is great way to always have it on hand .You don’t have to touch your skin, so you keep your hands clean and don’t have to worry about introducing more irritants to your face. It’s very lightweight, about the size of a slim lipstick or lip balm, it’s very travel-friendly. I used it 3-4 times before posting this review. It works well for spot treatment. I used it on a zit on my chin, the zit appeared to shrink over the course of using this acne stick. I am not a big fan of how this acne stick smells, but overall it does work well for quick spot treatment.
Lauren R.
I’ve been using this product for about 3 yeas now and it clears up the pimple in three days or less! My skin doesn’t work well with salicylic acid, but I tried this since it had benzoyl peroxide. I also tried the cream of the benzoyl peroxide from Oxy and it works just as good. I love the On-The-Go for the pimples that show up throughout the day and you want to get rid of.
Alyssa D.
Anderson, SC
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is a life saver !! If I notice a place where a zit might be trying to form or one that’s red I put this bad boy on it and within 30 minutes the redness is gone! I use it occasionally before bed and the problem areas I have look so much better !! I think I paid like $3 for this at target
Mary F.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE LOVE this product! Nothing but good words for this product. Whenever I have a pimple pop up I apply this one or twice a day and it goes away so quickly! Easy to carry around with you wherever you go. Overall great product.
Tori R.
This worked wonders for my acne. It had a very good price point and is not to expensive. It is very gentle on my skin and worked so well. I have combo skin and it made my skin very smooth. I recommend this product to anyone
Taylor H.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this stick! It dries out any pimples in a matter of hours and the whole pimple is gone by the next day! I keep this in my purse and use it whenever I feel a pimple coming up. Plus it’s really inexpensive!
bailey a.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff worked really well on little spots that would pop up out of no where. I thought it would be a little easier and smoother to apply but in the end it all worked out.
grace d.
it was pretty good, it made me break out like crazy, but I'm not sure if it needed to do that so it could actually be come clean but overall I would buy this again and would definitely recommend it to others. it was a little harsh on my skin but as I said before probably needed to use it a couple more times.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Luckily I found this on clearance at rite-aid cause Im upset just paying the amount I did. When applying to my face it would crumple up and not even stay on my face.
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
Could you spray this on over your makeup?
RIANN S.
Wilton Manors, FL
I am interested in this! Anyone tried it yet or no?
Thanh Huyen N.
Springfield, OR
Is it really good? How much is it?
Mary C.
Is it a clear liquid or does it dry white? Is it only for use before you put make up on?
Megan C.
Does this product burn when applied?