BY OXY

Face wash removes dirt, oil, and bacteria, leaving skin clean and fresh. Deep cleans pores with 10% benzoyl peroxide. Releases active oxygen to eliminate most acne-causing bacteria. Helps prevent future breakouts. ; see more...

OXY Maximum Face Wash Acne Treatment
  • "I had a really bad acne breakout a week before prom, i used this product twice a day, when i woke up and before bed, and once prom night came my face was blemish free! This product is fast acting and not too harsh (i have sensitive skin)" in 3 reviews
Morgan E.
Georgetown
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my most favorite face wash ever! I have very acne prone skin, I have tried several other products. This is the only product I have found that keeps my face clean and clear, it is also the strongest face wash you can buy off the shelf. I purchase this at least once a month. 2 Pack - OXY Acne Medication Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash 6.25 oz
Emily C.
Denton, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this face wash. I’ve been using it for years and it never disappoints. It is a large percent of benzoyl peroxide so it can be harsh, definitely not for sensitive skin. But if you’re looking for a hard working acne wash for cheap, this is the product for you.
Madison V.
15 years of acne, now well into my adulthood, with hormonal acne, and this is the ONLY acne medicine that works for me. I've tried Proactive and every other drugstore brand on the market and nothing ever worked for more than 6 months.

OXY is heavy-duty. You must be aware that it uses strong medicines and ingredients, and can be VERY harsh for people with sensitive skin. It essentially strips your face of oils, bacteria, and dirt on and as deep into the pores as it can get.
You ought not to let it sit on your skin too long, or it may be liable to tingle and even burn after too long. I also don't recommend you clean or dry your face with colored towels: it WILL bleach clothing, towels, or fabric it comes into contact with.
Outside of these little warnings and gripes, I cannot sing OXY's praises enough. I will never use another acne medicine ever again. It just works so well for me.
PRISCILA Z.
Seattle , WA
I love this app! the only choice of languages I had in middle and high school were either Spanish or French so I ended up taking Spanish for 5 years. I really wanted to learn German because one of my favorite bands sings only in German. I found out about Duolingo and in happy I did. While I did take Spanish for 5 years, it was really hard for me to learn in a classroom setting mainly because I couldn't go at my own pace. With this not only can you go at your own pace but also go back as many times as you need to. I find the activities they give you somehow stuck more for me then learning in a classroom. I had to take a couple of stars because I don't feel like it gives new confidence for conversations. It helps me pick out words and understand them but for some reason I can't get the hang of conversation. My advice is to use this in conjunction with the app Memrise to get the most out of it.
Helena L.
This is another product that I've been using for close to 10 years now. It has worked better for me in my high school and college days when my acne was different. Now that I'm older with adult acne, it doesn't work as well with my skin but it's still an amazing product.

The benzoyl in this cleanser is very strong so it's not made for sensitive skin but it is so effective. I use this once a day at night since it tends to dry out the skin, followed by moisturizer and night oil.
Bridgett D.
Auburn, AL
This product didn't work for me personally, but I know several people that it worked great for. I have sensitive skin with rosacea and found that it make my redness a lot worse and caused my skin to become overly sensitive after I used it. I wouldn't buy again for myself, but it might work great for others.
lauren s.
Independence, KY
I wish i could give this 100 stars. I've used this formuka since i was a teen. I've noticed the first use in a while will always give me a bit of dry skin but after the second wash my skin goes back to normal. Oh and my acne is always gone after the first wash, its amazing!
Roshni S.
I love this face wash, I use it everyday! The first time I used it I was amazed to how smooth it make my skin feel after, even when my friends use it they say the same. I can definitely see a difference in my skin when using this face wash! I would buy it again for sure.
Olivia E.
Edelstein , IL
Lots of product for the price . I tried maximum for my combination skin. It doesn't seem as harsh as other products . Not very effective in my opinion . Also seems to have a more manly packaging and scent .
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
This is the only thing that helped my terrible acne in highschool. It's strong enough to help my breakouts. Although the smell was strong it's the only thing that's helped me.