BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOXY
Maximum Face Wash Acne Treatment

OXY Maximum Face Wash Acne Treatment

by OXY

Face wash removes dirt, oil, and bacteria, leaving skin clean and fresh. Deep cleans pores with 10% benzoyl peroxide. Releases active oxygen to eliminate most acne-causing bacteria. Helps prevent future breakouts. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OXY Maximum Face Wash Acne Treatment!
Product Highlights
...was blemish free! This product is fast acting and not too harsh (i have sensitive skin)in reviews
Kember B.
Didn't work well for me, much too drying and bleached my clothes. I have quite sensitive skin as well and have learned to stay away from harsh cleansers.
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
I remember this making my face feel dry. Did help with acne but at the same time it had a strong scent. I only used it a couple times.
Shanna G.
I've tried this on my face and was definitely too harsh. but I do love using this on my chest and back.
Snow L.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product a lot, however I would not recommend it for people with dry or sensitive skin. I have both dry and sensitive skin and after I use this face wash it makes my face all red and flaky in the areas that I use it. Even though it does this to my skin I would buy it again because it does work on my acne.
Morgan E.
Georgetown
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my most favorite face wash ever! I have very acne prone skin, I have tried several other products. This is the only product I have found that keeps my face clean and clear, it is also the strongest face wash you can buy off the shelf. I purchase this at least once a month. 2 Pack - OXY Acne Medication Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash 6.25 oz
Emily C.
Denton, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this face wash. I’ve been using it for years and it never disappoints. It is a large percent of benzoyl peroxide so it can be harsh, definitely not for sensitive skin. But if you’re looking for a hard working acne wash for cheap, this is the product for you.
piquxtine S.
north america
Doesn't irritate my skin and keeps it fairly acne free, I like the smell but it's a comparable smell to proactive and other spot treatments ..I use it a few times a week
Katie W.
Red Lion, PA
This has kept my face clean since middle school. It is very strong stuff, use old towels because it will bleach them
Helena L.
This is another product that I've been using for close to 10 years now. It has worked better for me in my high school and college days when my acne was different. Now that I'm older with adult acne, it doesn't work as well with my skin but it's still an amazing product. The benzoyl in this cleanser is very strong so it's not made for sensitive skin but it is so effective. I use this once a day at night since it tends to dry out the skin, followed by moisturizer and night oil.
Tasha A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the oxy brand it makes my face so smoothe. Workings much better then i ever thought it would. i am a repeat user with everything oxy. the packaging was okay i bought it at the store. the product was very smoothe not harsh at all. the only area i think they could approve would be make bigger bottles.

Looking for your answer?