OXY Maximum Action Tinted Spot Treatment uploaded by Paula S.OXY Maximum Action Tinted Spot Treatment uploaded by aspyn G.

BY OXY

New! Tinted. Nothing is More Effective than OXY®. Kills Acne Bacteria. Clinically Proven. Instantly Conceals & Begins to Heal. Contains 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. Dermatologist Tested. Controls Oil Production OXY® Maximum Action Tinted Spot Treatment instantly hides blemishes and begins to heal.  The penetrating formula goes deep into pores where pimples start, killing acne bacteria in as little as 8 hours. see more...

Belem L.
Kansas City, KS
Maybe i was using this wrong or somthing but i would always put tjis on my face after washing it and it would be blotchy and it would be almoat like a bad conseler used on me the product was just not for me
Samandy T.
Bronx, NY
The best product for spot treatment. I have a full bottle of this product and I'm looking around to get my sister one and it seems like oxy is not selling these anymore. Every drugstore I go to that I don't see it and I say to myself that I the moment I see it I will buy a lot of them so I can have them in my house.
Sara V.
Detroit
I like how it has a small tint to it. It covered up the redness to the pimples I'd put it on. The only problem I have is, my face feels really warm and hot after I use it. I would wake up the next morning, and it completely dried out my face. It's a plus because I know it worked. You just have to make sure you have a really good moisturizer. I used the Clinique moisturizer. And it helped the dryness out.
Caroline A.
Denver , CO
Oxy is, has always been and will always be my go to spot treatment. Leave this stuff on a blemish overnight and viola! Good skin. I do wonder about the long term effects of this stuff because it definitely cleans up the skin soo quickly
Breanna H.
Bakersfield, CA
This stuff is terrible from the smell to the tint the product is just not worth it. Definitely save your money on this product. It drys out your skin and then flakes off and looks so gross!!! Definitely would not buy again or recommend.
Ashley F.
I use this along with my doctor prescribed acne ointment and my skin has never been clearer. I use this after I wash my face in the morning and it spot treats anything my medication didn't zap, I don't miss breakouts!
Mai Lee H.
This is a good product to spot treatment! Or you can use it in the morning as well. I got mines at Walmart and it's pretty affordable and you can easily buy it anywhere! It takes time to stop the acne but its a good product!
Elena G.
Philadelphia
I am inloved with this product. It dries my pimple overnight and has the ability to cover up your pimples while it heals it. This is an amazing product and would recommend this to everyone.
Ariana L.
Glendale, AZ
This spot treatment drys up a pimple by like, 70% overnight and it's one of the best ones I have found!!! I just followed up with a good moisturizer and it didn't peel for flake it just went away super fast!
Amanda M.
I've been using this for years mostly to act as a concealer when I have break outs and need to be out and about and want them covered. Given what the product promises, and the results I get, I wouldn't recommend. The "tinted" color is very off, and cakes out after drying. It dries out my skin, but simultaneously lets the oil of the breakout through. It doesn't do much honestly. I would say it possibly helps get rid of the blackout, but at what cost? Oily, caked skin? no thank you.
Megan B.