OXY Maximum Action Sensitive Face Wash

by OXY

New! Nothing Is More Effective Than Oxy&Reg; Kills Acne Bacteria Clinically Proven Sensitive Face Wash For Visibly Clearer Skin Fragrance Free Boosts Skin Cell Renewal For Clearer Skin Contains 5% Benzoyl Peroxide Oxy&Reg; Maximum Action Sensitive Face Wash Helps To Minimize Irritation And Reduce Redness With Patented Skin Soothing Agents.&Nbsp; Formulated With Benzoyl Peroxide, The Only Non-Prescription Ingredient Clinically Proven To Kill Acne Bacteria.&Nbsp; Gently Removes Dirt, Oil And Bacteria - Leaving Your Skin Clean And Fresh. 1-877-636-2677

Does it irrate or cause bad allergic reaction?
Start your review of OXY Maximum Action Sensitive Face Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Toronto, OH
This Is the face wash my teenage son now uses daily thanks to puberty!! He has major breakouts and problems revolving around his skin and this wash helps with all of them and it isn't too over drying and doesn't leave him feeling like he is either in a dessert or in an oil drum!! It strip all the gunk from his pores and leaves him with a smooth amazing complexion!!
Cartersville , GA
I have been using this consistently for the past year and have noticed a dramatic decrease in the amount of acne and breakouts I have had. 2.5% or 5% benzoyl peroxide is all you really need. Best way to use this product is to make sure you face is thoroughly cleansed before cleansing and rinsing well with this and to not use any additional medicated products after for at least 15 minutes.
Wilmington, DE
I personally like this product, but don't really care for the smell, also if the slightest bit comes near your eye it stings really bad, but overall it minimized my acne. Also one bottle lasts me awhile so it's considerably affordable
Harbor City, CA
Because it contains anti-acne benefits I like using these cleansers and cleansing pads to however be careful with how many times a week use it it is never good to use it every day as a start you can excessively put trauma into your skin causing irritation's are more breakouts
Kenosha , WI
Great for sensitive skin! My skin Is very sensitive and I'm always looking for new stuff to try that won't make me break out like crazy and this is not expensive and works great and feels good
Camden
This product was a huge disappointment it doesn't work and was a huge waste of money I don't normally give these kinda of reviews the packaging looks badass but it's a complete waste of money. It's like slapping lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig.
The product is okay. I am just not the biggest fan of the consistency. I did not see any significant change in my acne. However my 16 year old younger brother swears by this product and had a much more successful experience with it than I did.
Stockton, CA
Love love LOVE this one as well. I started using this one when I had acne problems and I started seeing results and my husband noticed and started using it as well. We've never been so confident about our skin (:
Shasta Lake, CA
I have a problem with acne products being to harsh and loved that this one was for sensitive skin. It didn't leave my face extremely dry like other similar products tend to.
Hot Springs, AR
This is my ALL time favorite every day face wash. I have been using it since I was 13 and I’m 20 now. This helps with clogged pores, acne, oil. It’s also very affordable and can be bought at your local drug stores. I always recommend this!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...