OXY Maximum Action Sensitive Face Wash

by OXY

New! Nothing Is More Effective Than Oxy&Reg; Kills Acne Bacteria Clinically Proven Sensitive Face Wash For Visibly Clearer Skin Fragrance Free Boosts Skin Cell Renewal For Clearer Skin Contains 5% Benzoyl Peroxide Oxy&Reg; Maximum Action Sensitive Face Wash Helps To Minimize Irritation And Reduce Redness With Patented Skin Soothing Agents.&Nbsp; Formulated With Benzoyl Peroxide, The Only Non-Prescription Ingredient Clinically Proven To Kill Acne Bacteria.&Nbsp; Gently Removes Dirt, Oil And Bacteria - Leaving Your Skin Clean And Fresh. 1-877-636-2677

Does it irrate or cause bad allergic reaction?
Start your review of OXY Maximum Action Sensitive Face Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Naiomi M.
Ludington
Un6this did not work for me at all. I must have some tough skin needs. It's a nice size though and does get my face clean. It doesn't irritate my skin or leave me dry.
Becca R.
Reno
This product definitely days out my acne but it also days put my skin pretty badly. I have to use this product every other day. If used everyday my skin gets all dry and itchy.
Maddy R.
Hot Springs, AR
This is my ALL time favorite every day face wash. I have been using it since I was 13 and I’m 20 now. This helps with clogged pores, acne, oil. It’s also very affordable and can be bought at your local drug stores. I always recommend this!!
Audriana M.
Anderson, IN
#sensitiveskin APPROVED. BEST PRODUCT I HAVE FOUND TO CLEAR MY SKIN IN SUCH A LONG TIME! I USE IT OVER EVERYTHING ELSE. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!
Alex R.
Lebanon, OR
i love this product it works amazing and it works very fast. my skin works very well with this and doesn’t break out or turn red.
Tiffany L.
Demarest, NJ
Was very strong on my face. Was more expensive for what it is and hard to find. Didn't see any improvement
misty M.
Roy, UT
My son uses this on a daily basis he used to have really bad acne and since using this product he has dramatically decreased his amount of breakouts and is doing great on it
Tiffany W.
The product is okay. I am just not the biggest fan of the consistency. I did not see any significant change in my acne. However my 16 year old younger brother swears by this product and had a much more successful experience with it than I did.
paige M.
This is a good product but it didnt do that much to for my skin but it isnt horrible it just didnt do anything for me
Rosa V.
Stockton, CA
Love love LOVE this one as well. I started using this one when I had acne problems and I started seeing results and my husband noticed and started using it as well. We've never been so confident about our skin (:
Ask a question to the Influenster community...