BY OXY

New! Nothing Is More Effective Than Oxy&Reg; Kills Acne Bacteria Clinically Proven Sensitive Face Wash For Visibly Clearer Skin Fragrance Free Boosts Skin Cell Renewal For Clearer Skin Contains 5% Benzoyl Peroxide Oxy&Reg; Maximum Action Sensitive Face Wash Helps To Minimize Irritation And Reduce Redness With Patented Skin Soothing Agents.&Nbsp; Formulated With Benzoyl Peroxide, The Only Non-Prescription Ingredient Clinically Proven To Kill Acne Bacteria.&Nbsp; Gently Removes Dirt, Oil And Bacteria - Leaving Your Skin Clean And Fresh. 1-877-636-2677 see more...

Naiomi M.
Ludington
Un6this did not work for me at all. I must have some tough skin needs. It's a nice size though and does get my face clean. It doesn't irritate my skin or leave me dry.
Becca R.
Reno
This product definitely days out my acne but it also days put my skin pretty badly. I have to use this product every other day. If used everyday my skin gets all dry and itchy.
misty m.
Roy, UT
My son uses this on a daily basis he used to have really bad acne and since using this product he has dramatically decreased his amount of breakouts and is doing great on it
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
This Is the face wash my teenage son now uses daily thanks to puberty!! He has major breakouts and problems revolving around his skin and this wash helps with all of them and it isn't too over drying and doesn't leave him feeling like he is either in a dessert or in an oil drum!! It strip all the gunk from his pores and leaves him with a smooth amazing complexion!!
Carolyn F.
Suwanee, GA
I have been using this consistently for the past year and have noticed a dramatic decrease in the amount of acne and breakouts I have had. 2.5% or 5% benzoyl peroxide is all you really need. Best way to use this product is to make sure you face is thoroughly cleansed before cleansing and rinsing well with this and to not use any additional medicated products after for at least 15 minutes.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
This is my ALL time favorite every day face wash. I have been using it since I was 13 and I’m 20 now. This helps with clogged pores, acne, oil. It’s also very affordable and can be bought at your local drug stores. I always recommend this!!
Juls G.
I personally like this product, but don't really care for the smell, also if the slightest bit comes near your eye it stings really bad, but overall it minimized my acne. Also one bottle lasts me awhile so it's considerably affordable
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
Because it contains anti-acne benefits I like using these cleansers and cleansing pads to however be careful with how many times a week use it it is never good to use it every day as a start you can excessively put trauma into your skin causing irritation's are more breakouts
sharee r.
Kenosha, WI
Great for sensitive skin! My skin Is very sensitive and I'm always looking for new stuff to try that won't make me break out like crazy and this is not expensive and works great and feels good
Brittany M.
Camden
This product was a huge disappointment it doesn't work and was a huge waste of money I don't normally give these kinda of reviews the packaging looks badass but it's a complete waste of money. It's like slapping lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig.