BY OXY

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. em New Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Helps Unclog Pores Helps Control Oil Helps Retexture Skin Fight acne fast with all day action. Unclogs pores for clearer skin. Controls oil to help prevent future breakouts. Retextures for a smooth complexion. Questions? see more...

• Does this work quickly, without drying out the skin too m...2 Answers
OXY Maximum Action Rapid Treatment 3-In-1 Treatment Pads, 90 ea
  • "I love these pads! If you have very sensitive skin I recommend you not using this product. It is very very strong, buhh my skin can handle it. Always keeps me break-out free." in 7 reviews
Cassidy C.
Independence , KS
These work good to clean the face. They say maximum action so yes they are going to dry your skin out and be harsh on your skin but it does it ten times worse than what you expect.
Rebecca L.
This might be just me or something but this made my face worse and dry. I got this product at Walmart and had heard good things about it. But just wasn't meant for my skin.
Jailene L.
This is the best product I have ever tried for acne. After using it before sleeping I woke up and notice a complete difference. If you use it everyday in about a month 90% of your acne should be gone.
Jazlyn R.
I've used this treatment since I was 15 years old and i don't regret buying it I've recommended this product to my cousin's and they all love it. Theirs and my acne went away so fast if you use it every day, 2 times.
Anastasia S.
Brookhaven, GA
I know they aren't fancy but these are my go to for occasional breakouts along my hairline. I've tried more expensive products but nothing works like classic OXY.
Tiffany F.
Clinton, MS
Love these for when I have a lot of break outs! I notice that my pimples seem to dry up a lot faster! They also sting a little bit which I actually like! Will continue to buy these!
Ashley M.
I bought this after seeing it on a Twitter thread (Yes, I know) but it was just few bucks so I decided to give it a try! I only used one a day and worked for me
Bri C.
These were SO drying it was unbelievable
The only reason they worked is because they literally killed you skin. I have combination skin and not a lot of acne.
Hannah Q.
Bethalto, IL
This stuff burns my face terribly, but it gets the job done. I only use these products when I am having a rough breakout because it gets rid of acne quickly!
Shelby H.
Fort Smith , AR
I like these... They are a bit drying on my face and someone who has combination skin it can be even more drying on my skin but overall they get the job done
Karli S.
Mentor, OH
Does this work quickly, without drying out the skin too much?

Target