BY OXY

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. em New Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Helps Unclog Pores Helps Control Oil Helps Retexture Skin Fight acne fast with all day action. Unclogs pores for clearer skin. Controls oil to help prevent future breakouts. Retextures for a smooth complexion. Questions? see more...

• Does this work quickly, without drying out the skin too m...2 Answers
OXY Maximum Action Rapid Treatment 3-In-1 Treatment Pads, 90 ea
  • "I love these pads! If you have very sensitive skin I recommend you not using this product. It is very very strong, buhh my skin can handle it. Always keeps me break-out free." in 7 reviews
Kari M.
Have been using these for a while now. They always make your face feel so clean. You have to be careful because they can dry your face out if you have dry or sensitive skin. They are also great for dying your hair if you get hairdye on your face it takes it right off without staining.
Alex Y.
Lincoln, NE
These burned my skin and caused more trouble in the long run for my skin than good. I definitely prefer the clearasil version of these, however they will do in a pinch. If they didn't irritate my skin so much I know I would like them just as much as the clearasil pads.
Jessica S.
I love these pads if you have tough acne that just needs a tough boost with a stronger medicine to help get rid of the bacteria and leave some acne fighting medicine on your face through the day/night. I recommend using in conjunction with a wash as well before using the pads!
Dusty A.
New castle, PA
These work pretty well but the smell is so strong, strong enough it gives me a headache. It leaves my skin super dry and itchy. I don't have acne much. Just a few pop up every once and a while. This isn't my go to product but I have seen results with it.
Allison L.
Saint Albans, WV
Have been using hem since I was in middle school, work to remove residue, dry up acne, and prevent new acne from forming. Its a more harsh treatment, but it works. Normally bought at Walmart or Kmart. If they had a gentler formula, it would be perfect for all skin types.
Cierra S.
Pearisburg, VA
I have tried these when I had break outs a lot and I love them! The only thing I didn't like is how dry they made your face. So maybe it would help to use them every other day instead of everyday.
Ashton B.
Waco, GA
Love! I used to use these as a teenager and they were awesome. Quick and easy way to wash your face. Left my skin feeling fresh and not oily. Definitely think you should try it out. They also last a long time and aren't too expensive
Tati B.
Orlando, FL
I love this product when it says fast acting it does exactly that it calms the breakouts almost immediately it does dry my skin out I have oily skin so I only use it sparingly and on my problem areas
Chloë H.
These really burned my face. I have sensitive skin so it might. Be fine for someone else. I had a small allergic reaction and got a lot of acne after using it. I wouldn't recommend it to people with sensitive skin.
Lauren L.
Easley
Recently broke out from diy facial treatment and had tried a few over the counter acne products but nothing worked . This product worked great cleared up my acne within a few days
Karli S.
Mentor, OH
Does this work quickly, without drying out the skin too much?

Target