BY OXY

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. em New Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Helps Unclog Pores Helps Control Oil Helps Retexture Skin Fight acne fast with all day action. Unclogs pores for clearer skin. Controls oil to help prevent future breakouts. Retextures for a smooth complexion. Questions? see more...

• Does this work quickly, without drying out the skin too m...2 Answers
OXY Maximum Action Rapid Treatment 3-In-1 Treatment Pads, 90 ea
  • "I love these pads! If you have very sensitive skin I recommend you not using this product. It is very very strong, buhh my skin can handle it. Always keeps me break-out free." in 7 reviews
Katelyn R.
This stuff works like a charm for my oily skin! It’s so quick and easy so you can wash your face in a jiffy. I’m often in a rush in the morning so this is great because it only takes a few seconds! Great product.
Kaitlin B.
Minneapolis, MN
This product brings me back to my grade school years. I like the convenience it provides if I'm super lazy and need to take makeup off without having to wash my face. As far as effectiveness with my acne and oily skin, it's just so-so. Also, the smell is soooo pungent!
Amanda J.
Auburn, NH
Recently I had the worst breakout ever in my life all over my cheeks and chin. I tried everything, switched to a clean diet, liver cleanse and supplements but the acne would not budge. After using these for two days the breakouts have significantly gone down and are healing. No new breakouts! I am very happy and can't beat the price. My only worry is the amount of inactive ingredients in the product. I don't think I will make this a long term part of my skincare routine.
Alex L.
Meyersdale, PA
Hands down the best thing you can buy to help with acne and it only cost like six dollars for a container with 30 pads in them if you use them twice daily you we see a difference overnight my face got so clear after using these for the first time and I think it's cool that you can see how much clean your face is when you look at the wipe
Melissa L.
East Bethel
I have been using a lot of facial products. And a lot of them leave ur face feeling not so fresh. Oxy maximum is not that bad. I still feel I have to wash my face with water after to get the no film feeling. I still feel it's a nice clean feeling, just with a little film
Barbara H.
Sanford, FL
I like these for my acne. I use this pads on the days my skin tends to be drier mainly in the winter months. They dissolve the dirt and oil on your face. I prefer to use products that contain benzoyl peroxide during the summer and on days I am extremely oily.
BRANDY B.
Miramar , FL
The smell of these things is a little overpowering. But, I have noticed a decrease in the acne on my face. These are quite strong, so I would only recommend them to people with acne prone unsensitive skin.
Gabriela G.
Jonesboro , GA
My mom uses these products and they never really helped with her acne. I used them and I like them but only because they literally get every spec of dirt off of your face. The downfall to them is that they really smell of alcohol and it's kind of strong. It gets your face a little too clean and if you're not careful it can feel as if your scratching your skin off.
Gemma F.
While this products has done pretty well cleaning the face and helping with pimples. It does leave my face feeling a little sticky for some time after using it .
Yari V.
Garfield NJ
Since I am a dancer and I have to wear a lot of makeup for performance, after I take off my makeup, I like to use the OXY pads to remove all of the makeup that was stuck in a pours, and let me tell you that they really work I love it .
Karli S.
Mentor, OH
Does this work quickly, without drying out the skin too much?

Target