BY OXY

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. em New Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Helps Unclog Pores Helps Control Oil Helps Retexture Skin Fight acne fast with all day action. Unclogs pores for clearer skin. Controls oil to help prevent future breakouts. Retextures for a smooth complexion. Questions? see more...

• Does this work quickly, without drying out the skin too m...2 Answers
OXY Maximum Action Rapid Treatment 3-In-1 Treatment Pads, 90 ea
  • "I love these pads! If you have very sensitive skin I recommend you not using this product. It is very very strong, buhh my skin can handle it. Always keeps me break-out free." in 7 reviews
nikki e.
i use these while camping and they really help keep my skin clear and my oil controlled.
Darian P.
Kerrville, TX
Such a quick and easy way to dry out a pimple! Extremely strong odor, but very effective.
Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA
I love this product. My face started breaking out and this really helped that. I use these twice a day. I use one and night and one in the morning and this has helped tremendously. I would recommend this product.
Mariaa G.
I was young and uneducated about skin when I had tried these pads. I thought "wow look at all the grime they got off my face!". At the same time the alcohol was drying out my skin. It took years to recover from the obsessive use of these pads. Meanwhile I read and educated myself on what my skin needs. My face is finally at the healthiest it's ever been. No thanks to these pads.
Claire O.
you can see results in  about a week. very harsh on the skin, super drying so i suggest moisturizing. i have used these multiple times before and they usually do the trick and are easy to travel with
Ms Sherry W.
Portage la Prairie, MB
Excellent triple action oxy really digs down under the pores to get out all the dirt you couldn't see with the naked eye! Leaves a nice tingling feeling of clean when its drying.
ciara f.
Riverdale, GA
Me and this stuff right here we have a love hate relationship. it works and does everything it says it will but that was before I had my son now not just my skin but my body has gone crazy. so with that being said some days it works some days it doesn't I think that it's definitely worth a try because it really fights acne and it's very affordable.
Kerry-Ann T.
Ajax, ON
If you have a breakout, this is a must. It literally gets rid of even the most stubborn breakouts. It's so effective. The packaging good, nothing fancy but it does the job. I highly recommend. I think all skin types except for very dry could use this.
Jezzie C.
Bayamon
Burned my skin. I wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin even if you have really bad acne. I personally didn't like it and wouldn't buy again.
Karli S.
Mentor, OH
Does this work quickly, without drying out the skin too much?