BY OXY

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. em New Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Helps Unclog Pores Helps Control Oil Helps Retexture Skin Fight acne fast with all day action. Unclogs pores for clearer skin. Controls oil to help prevent future breakouts. Retextures for a smooth complexion. Questions? see more...

• Does this work quickly, without drying out the skin too m...2 Answers
OXY Maximum Action Rapid Treatment 3-In-1 Treatment Pads, 90 ea
  • "I love these pads! If you have very sensitive skin I recommend you not using this product. It is very very strong, buhh my skin can handle it. Always keeps me break-out free." in 7 reviews
Tabitha J.
KNOXVILLE, TN
OXY maximum action astringent pads work great for cleaning hard to remove hard to get buildup dirt in my pores. I love the smell and the price is great too.
Hannah Q.
Bethalto, IL
This stuff burns my face terribly, but it gets the job done. I only use these products when I am having a rough breakout because it gets rid of acne quickly!
Stephanie K.
Definitely gets rid of all the junk on your face! An makes thingz disappear so fast! I will always use this Brand! For best results use after the shower!
Reneé O.
Baker city, OR
Seems to work okay. I only use a few times a week helps prevent brake outs on hot days where I sweat more. Smells like alcohol but I dont mind that.
Ruthie R.
union, sc
This can be a little harsh on your face if you are sensitive but I use this daily with the face wash and I have kept acne free for a long time now
Bethany C.
These strip my skin so bad! I only used them out of desperation. I've got a lot of skin problems and these definitely aggravate and make them worse
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
I don't suffer from acne but I do have my "monthly" breakouts and I have found these help as a proactive approach and I have seen great results!
Megan R.
I used to use these when I was in high school and my acne was bad. they worked grear, but dried my skin out a little. it was worse in the winter.
Beth Elise P.
Pt Pleasant, WV
I really struggle with bad breakouts but this made my skin worse. I think it just dries out my sensitive skin, I wouldn't use this product again
Sarah C.
I like these because they get the job done. My face feels clean, refreshed, and treated. I don't feel the need to continue cleaning afterwards.
Karli S.
Mentor, OH
Does this work quickly, without drying out the skin too much?

Target