BY OXY

New! Advanced Face Wash. Kills Acne Bacteria. Clinically Proven. For Visibly Clearer Skin. Contains 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. Specially Formulated to Soothe Irritation & Boost Skin Cell Renewal. Dermatologist Tested. see more...

• I just bought this from Walmart my face has gotten out of...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a gentle face wash but I also wan...2 Answers
  • Has anyone elses face itched after using this product?1 Answers
OXY Maximum Action Face Wash
  • "I have sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts and this face wash not only helps reduce flare-ups, but it leaves my skin feeling clean without drying it out like most acne face washes tend to do. There is almost no scent. A very small amount is needed to wash my entire face. Packaging and the lack of scent makes this a good unisex product. Very affordable and lasts several weeks." in 20 reviews
  • "It works very good, but I've noticed after a while your skin gets used to it, so I started using a different face wash in the morning and at night I use this one." in 6 reviews
  • "This is such a great face wash if you have acne prone skin!" in 2 reviews
  • "I guess because u have very sensitive skin this honestly did not work for my acne it just irritated my skin and let my face super dry and red" in 2 reviews
  • "if your skin isnt used to benzoyl peroxide it might dry your skin but i kept using it and my skin got used to it." in 2 reviews
Jordan S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Yes yes yes!! I used to battle with acne like no other.. I tried everything... from pills from my dermatologist to ProActiv.. trust me I have tried everything. THIS IS THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT WORKED FOR ME!! Who would have known a drug store product would cure all my acne problems!! Wish I would have found this sooner! only use as directed. Using too much will cause extreme dryness of the face. I will never stray away from this facewash.. as I said it is the only product that works for me.. I now have little to no acne.. just the normal hormonal teenage zits every once in awhile. THANK YOU OXY FOR SAVING MY FACE AND SELF ESTEEM!!
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
My face wash stopping working for my skin and I seen a review on YouTube for the OXY alcohol pads. I went to Walmart and I seen this product in the face wash. I love this product so far, even though it is kinda harsh for the face, I use another product to keep the irritation down, its amazing. I had a breakout on Friday, today is Wednesday and my breakouts are gone. I use this product twice a day and it is working wonders for my face.
Emina I.
Hamtramck , MI
So I’ve been using oxy for about a year and a half now. I have really bad cystic acne and when I first started using oxy it kinda helped clear my face up a bit but it stopped working after a while. My face sort of just got immune to it. I don’t really blame oxy for that cause my skin is crazy and responds to almost no products and never gets any better. Overall I think oxy is a good product for someone with very mild acne or for someone who gets an occasional pimple or two. If you have really bad acne this probably will not do much for you long term. It also can bleach your clothes from the benzoyl peroxide so try to avoid getting it on your clothes!
Casey M.
One of my favorite face washes! I have used it for 3 years now. I used to have horrible acne on my face, and tried multiple different drug store items and a few expensive items. Hands down this one worked the BEST. I use it every night and every morning. I would 10/10 recommend to try this face wash if you have acne prone skin!
Hazel R.
Emporia
Man this is some good face wash it didn't irritate my skin at all this was my first time using the product and it works better than most face washes ive tried. It decent packaging not that good for travel but okay. I would totally recommend this to others.
Morgan E.
Georgetown
This product is a product I have used for 3 years now. It works so good with my sensitive and acne prone skin. I think you pay a great price for the oxy face wash. It has met my expectations and has kept my from breaking out!
Haley J.
Nashville
I wash my face with this stuff every single night. It was recommended to me by a friend and it totally cleared my face up overnight. Amazing price if your looking for something a little cheaper. So dang good
Jas P.
Saint Charles, MO
While it did dry my pimples it also dried my skin really bad and I had a lot of dry patches and flaking. Only rating it a 3 because it did do its job so I guess I would recommend if you dont mind having dried up skin!
Kyla C.
Edmond, OK
I had deep clogged pores around my cheeks and jaw area. I started to use this daily to see if it would help any...let me tell you..the only thing this did to my face was make it extremely dry. It hurt when I smiled, and no amount of lotion would soothe the dryness. I would pass on this product if your skin is sensitive or the least bit dry. NEXT!
Bryana G.
Sunset , UT
This is the only face wash I have found that fully cleans my face and prevents any additional acne. I’ve tried other brands and nothing has worked as well as Oxy. A bottle usually lasts me quite awhile because I only need a drop to fully clean my face. I love this stuff.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Would this product be fine to use if you have sensitive skin?
Amy F.
Crossett, AR
I've been looking for a good face wash to keep my break outs away. Does this keep pimples away and does it help dark marks from acne scars?
Lillian U.
Does this help clear redness and blemishes?
Melissa  .
Dahlonega, GA
I have always wondered if thus really helps with break outs? Will it dry out your skin?
Anna A.
Athens, AL
I just bought this from Walmart my face has gotten out of control is it worth the price and does it do thee job?