BY OXY

New! Advanced Face Wash. Kills Acne Bacteria. Clinically Proven. For Visibly Clearer Skin. Contains 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. Specially Formulated to Soothe Irritation & Boost Skin Cell Renewal. Dermatologist Tested. see more...

• I have been looking for a gentle face wash but I also wan...2 Answers
  • Has anyone elses face itched after using this product?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good face wash to keep my break o...5 Answers
OXY Maximum Action Face Wash
  • "I have sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts and this face wash not only helps reduce flare-ups, but it leaves my skin feeling clean without drying it out like most acne face washes tend to do. There is almost no scent. A very small amount is needed to wash my entire face. Packaging and the lack of scent makes this a good unisex product. Very affordable and lasts several weeks." in 20 reviews
  • "It works very good, but I've noticed after a while your skin gets used to it, so I started using a different face wash in the morning and at night I use this one." in 6 reviews
  • "This is such a great face wash if you have acne prone skin!" in 2 reviews
  • "I guess because u have very sensitive skin this honestly did not work for my acne it just irritated my skin and let my face super dry and red" in 2 reviews
  • "if your skin isnt used to benzoyl peroxide it might dry your skin but i kept using it and my skin got used to it." in 2 reviews
Jordan S.
Bellingham , WA
Yes yes yes!! I used to battle with acne like no other.. I tried everything... from pills from my dermatologist to ProActiv.. trust me I have tried everything. THIS IS THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT WORKED FOR ME!! Who would have known a drug store product would cure all my acne problems!! Wish I would have found this sooner! only use as directed. Using too much will cause extreme dryness of the face. I will never stray away from this facewash.. as I said it is the only product that works for me.. I now have little to no acne.. just the normal hormonal teenage zits every once in awhile. THANK YOU OXY FOR SAVING MY FACE AND SELF ESTEEM!!
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
My face wash stopping working for my skin and I seen a review on YouTube for the OXY alcohol pads. I went to Walmart and I seen this product in the face wash. I love this product so far, even though it is kinda harsh for the face, I use another product to keep the irritation down, its amazing. I had a breakout on Friday, today is Wednesday and my breakouts are gone. I use this product twice a day and it is working wonders for my face.
Kyla C.
Edmond, OK
I had deep clogged pores around my cheeks and jaw area. I started to use this daily to see if it would help any...let me tell you..the only thing this did to my face was make it extremely dry. It hurt when I smiled, and no amount of lotion would soothe the dryness. I would pass on this product if your skin is sensitive or the least bit dry. NEXT!
Iana D.
I used this before I learned in school that the higher the percentage of benzoyl peroxide, the higher the chances that it irritates your skin, without being more efficacious than a lower percentage. When I started using this, I started getting a lot of little bumps on my face, not necessarily pimples, but I had no idea what they were. I thought it was a thing because it’s a new cleanser and that maybe it was supposed to bring the dirt to the surface and eventually clear up. That wasn’t the case and I found my skin more irritated than before so I stopped using it.
Hazel R.
Emporia
Man this is some good face wash it didn't irritate my skin at all this was my first time using the product and it works better than most face washes ive tried. It decent packaging not that good for travel but okay. I would totally recommend this to others.
Samantha S.
Annapolis, MD
This is a great cleanser! I can’t use harsher products that contain salicylic acid as it severely dries out my skin and causes it to hurt. Because this cleanser is hydrogen peroxide based it is a lot more gentle and does a great job of cleaning your pores.
Jas P.
Saint Charles, MO
While it did dry my pimples it also dried my skin really bad and I had a lot of dry patches and flaking. Only rating it a 3 because it did do its job so I guess I would recommend if you dont mind having dried up skin!
Nancy B.
I saw this and gave it a try due to the high quantity of sa* acid, I will get the occasional chin bumps or forehead specially that time of the month and when I wash this it prevents them from happening and becoming red. Love it! You can find this in any major retailer and price is good nothing expensive. Tip: you can also used it in other parts of a our body like back if you have problems with that too.
Vanessa E.
This product does help to clear acne from face. But it really drys the skin. After using it my skin would literally be so dry that it would start to peel/flake especially my nose. My face would also turn a bit red and be a bit itchy where the most dryness occurred. I personally think this product isn't worth the pain of my severely dry skin after using it.
Shariyka R.
New Bern, NC
Treat your acne with this Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment. I bought this from Walmart. Use once daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily. If you plan on going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Would this product be fine to use if you have sensitive skin?
Amy F.
Crossett, AR
I've been looking for a good face wash to keep my break outs away. Does this keep pimples away and does it help dark marks from acne scars?
Lillian U.
Does this help clear redness and blemishes?
Melissa  .
Dahlonega, GA
I have always wondered if thus really helps with break outs? Will it dry out your skin?
Teresa L.
Fairbanks, AK
How does this do with scarring and Blemishes? Any re-occuring acne? how often do you use if you have dry skin?