OXY Maximum Action Face Wash

New! Advanced Face Wash. Kills Acne Bacteria. Clinically Proven. For Visibly Clearer Skin. Contains 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. Specially Formulated to Soothe Irritation & Boost Skin Cell Renewal. Dermatologist Tested. see more...

• I have been looking for a gentle face wash but I also wanted some...2 Answers
  • Has anyone elses face itched after using this product?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good face wash to keep my break outs away...5 Answers
OXY Maximum Action Face Wash
  • "It works very good, but I've noticed after a while your skin gets used to it, so I started using a different face wash in the morning and at night I use this one." in 6 reviews
  • "I guess because u have very sensitive skin this honestly did not work for my acne it just irritated my skin and let my face super dry and red" in 2 reviews
  • "This is such a great face wash if you have acne prone skin!" in 2 reviews
  • "if your skin isnt used to benzoyl peroxide it might dry your skin but i kept using it and my skin got used to it." in 2 reviews
  • "Can't live without them " in 1 review
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
My face wash stopping working for my skin and I seen a review on YouTube for the OXY alcohol pads. I went to Walmart and I seen this product in the face wash. I love this product so far, even though it is kinda harsh for the face, I use another product to keep the irritation down, its amazing. I had a breakout on Friday, today is Wednesday and my breakouts are gone. I use this product twice a day and it is working wonders for my face.
Kyla C.
Edmond, OK
I had deep clogged pores around my cheeks and jaw area. I started to use this daily to see if it would help any...let me tell you..the only thing this did to my face was make it extremely dry. It hurt when I smiled, and no amount of lotion would soothe the dryness. I would pass on this product if your skin is sensitive or the least bit dry. NEXT!
Normal, IL
I love this wash! If I have a break out or see one starting I use this and it gets rid off it 10 times faster. It gives my skin a deeper cleanse on top of it targeting my bad areas. At first it was slightly sensitive on my skin so I started with only using it once a day with a really good moisturizer.
Bryana G.
Sunset, UT
This is the only face wash I have found that fully cleans my face and prevents any additional acne. I’ve tried other brands and nothing has worked as well as Oxy. A bottle usually lasts me quite awhile because I only need a drop to fully clean my face. I love this stuff.
Sydney W.
My dermatologist recommended this product to use everyday for my acne. It works very well and fast. It can be drying at first but was fine after a while. I find this at target or a drugstore. It’s a good price too.
Sarah D.
Bridgeport, WV
OXY actually happens to be one of my everyday products simply because it works so well with my skin. I am unable to use any type of salicylic acid so Benzoyl Peroxide is the best way for me take care of my acne.
Nancy B.
I saw this and gave it a try due to the high quantity of sa* acid, I will get the occasional chin bumps or forehead specially that time of the month and when I wash this it prevents them from happening and becoming red. Love it! You can find this in any major retailer and price is good nothing expensive. Tip: you can also used it in other parts of a our body like back if you have problems with that too.
Hannah M.
This face wash at not e the cheapest one out there, but it is definitely one of the most excellent.
With both the face wash and the facial pads, my face has cleared up drastically within a few months.
Vanessa E.
This product does help to clear acne from face. But it really drys the skin. After using it my skin would literally be so dry that it would start to peel/flake especially my nose. My face would also turn a bit red and be a bit itchy where the most dryness occurred. I personally think this product isn't worth the pain of my severely dry skin after using it.
Shariyka R.
Greenville, NC
Treat your acne with this Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment. I bought this from Walmart. Use once daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily. If you plan on going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Would this product be fine to use if you have sensitive skin?
Amy F.
Crossett, AR
I've been looking for a good face wash to keep my break outs away. Does this keep pimples away and does it help dark marks from acne scars?
Lillian U.
Does this help clear redness and blemishes?
Melissa  .
Dahlonega, GA
I have always wondered if thus really helps with break outs? Will it dry out your skin?
Teresa L.
Fairbanks, AK
How does this do with scarring and Blemishes? Any re-occuring acne? how often do you use if you have dry skin?