BY OXY

rosa a.
Homestead, FL
Oxy this product is great for removing blackheads and whiteheads on your face keeping a smooth pimple free face
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
I used Oxy when I had bangs because my forehead would get very oily and I broke up really badly all the time. I did notice that after I'd stop using it for a bit I would break out even worse. Once you've used it a while and you're weaning yourself off, be aware you may break out worse than before, but it goes away!
Meemie G.
I didn't try it but my brother did. His face is now more clear and he is way more confident!
Megan B.
I liked using this product.  I purchased it at a big box store like WalMart but I didn't feel it was strong enough to treat my acne.
izzy s.
THIS TOOK AWAY ALL MY ACNE i love this i had the worst acne scars and it all vanished in like two weeks i love this and the oxy pads and after i have to moisturize because it does strip your oils but it leaves me looking clean and i will never switch this for any other skin care routine
Naomi E.
I did enjoy this product! It helped me with my acne! It is a nice easy way to quickly get rid of acne! The only bad side is that I it did dry out my face a bit, but other than that it works great! I would definitely recommend this to others! I would also get this product again!
Jennie R.
Euless
This is a very good face wash, it seemed to help clear up my skin fast. And wasnt harsh for my skin type at all.
ruby s.
San Antonio
Got this for my husband he say it cleared his face up he could feel the cleaning action his face wasn't all oily after
Mackenzie S.
Calgary
Ì tried thus product and it did absolutely nothing for me! Would not recommend to ANYONE!!! Personally I haven't liked any if their products...
Kimmy J.
Lansing
I don't have this problem to often so a little goes a long ways. It does help the time speed the process along. It is something my teenagers use when they have a break out. For any of those that are in school or in the public eye this would be good for you. I recommend this product.