BY OXY

Chelsea D.
Burton, MI
It is harsh for my sensitive skin, made me break or more than I initially did. It dried my face or when I used it, it worked well for my 12 year old who had very oily skin but for my combination skin it did not work.
Tiffany T.
Columbus, OH
I have a friend who uses this and says it's great for his skin! It is good for acne prevention and it really does the job it says it does. It has very pretty packaging as well. Would recommend to others!
step c.
South Gate, CA
Got this for the Hubble and my son it does work they get occasional breakout a few time out of the year and they use this and it does help them a lot my Hubble and son recommend
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
I used Oxy when I had bangs because my forehead would get very oily and I broke up really badly all the time. I did notice that after I'd stop using it for a bit I would break out even worse. Once you've used it a while and you're weaning yourself off, be aware you may break out worse than before, but it goes away!
izzy s.
THIS TOOK AWAY ALL MY ACNE i love this i had the worst acne scars and it all vanished in like two weeks i love this and the oxy pads and after i have to moisturize because it does strip your oils but it leaves me looking clean and i will never switch this for any other skin care routine
Naomi E.
I did enjoy this product! It helped me with my acne! It is a nice easy way to quickly get rid of acne! The only bad side is that I it did dry out my face a bit, but other than that it works great! I would definitely recommend this to others! I would also get this product again!
Kimmy J.
Lansing
I don't have this problem to often so a little goes a long ways. It does help the time speed the process along. It is something my teenagers use when they have a break out. For any of those that are in school or in the public eye this would be good for you. I recommend this product.
April S.
Louisa, KY
My husband struggles with acne and this is a go to for us! Helps his face stay clear so weel and better than the lads that we was using!
Megan B.
I liked using this product.  I purchased it at a big box store like WalMart but I didn't feel it was strong enough to treat my acne.
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Oxy deep wash is great for acne treatment and great for prevention of acne I recommend it to anyone and everyone with oily skin.