Oxy Deep Cleaning Medicated Acne Pads uploaded by Sammi F.Oxy Deep Cleaning Medicated Acne Pads uploaded by Rebecca W.

BY OXY #80 in Acne Treatments

OXYs Deep Cleaning Medicated Acne Pads are clinically proven to continuously fight acne for 24 hours. They instantly remove dirt oil and dead skin and keep bacteria away to let oxygen through helping your skin breathe while oil-free moisturizers soothe skin and prevent over-drying. OXYs Deep Cleaning pads also contain Salicylic Acid an effective medicated treatment that penetrates the skin and hair follicles even after rinsing leaving a fresh healthy looking complexion see more...

Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to use this because I needed a higher dosage of Benzoyl peroxide for my acne. I used this product once in a while when it got very bad, and it worked well in drying up my skin and flaking the pimple off. I normally do not like high dosages of BP, but I remember being impressed by the results of this product.
autumn m.
Sandston, VA
I think we have used every you're of cleansing acne pads known to mankind. With 6 kids these things are a constant.
They can be found in my Kids gym bags, backpacks, bathrooms, purses...
They are easy to use with Very little effort. ( hence the popularity im this house)
Shelby R.
I enjoyed these pads as they made my skin feel clean and deeply refreshed however it made my skin burn and my skin would turn bright bright red. I know i wasn’t allergic because I used the same product in the face wash and nothing happened. Might buy again.
Julie P.
Kingsport
These deep cleansing round wipes does a really good job and deep cleaning your face. I actually really enjoyed using this and could for sure tell a difference in my skin after a while of use. The only downside for me is how strong the scent of the wipes are..But I mean they would have to smell like that to do what they are suppose to do and do it correctly I believe. But otherwise these ate great deep cleansing wipes. So far I haven't discovered any reactions to this product. So that's very good!! Two thumbs up
Kasie E.
I’ve been using this product for a couple of months now and it definitely has improved my skin. It’s inexpensive & does a good job. I use it whenever I get a new pimple and the very next day the pimple will be dried out and much smaller.
Mary G.
Ahwahnee, CA
Well, if you want your skin to be sucked dry and micro tears all across your already sore pimples and breakout, then you should use this product!! It left me overly red, sore and frantically searching for my soothing face cream!
Samantha D.
Bedford, OH
These work great at making sure to remove any excess make up or product that you may have left on your face. The only problem I have with this product is that it dries out my skin. A moisturizer is for sure needed afterwards.
Brianna G.
Asbury, NJ
These are great when you have some acne that you need to get rid of! Definitely dries it out so I would not recommend on a daily basis. You can buy anywhere at the drug store! I would definitely buy it again
Julie M.
These pads are great for a quick, convenient way to cleanse your face (think when you're super tired at night and don't have the energy to go through a full face washing regimen).  I find that I can't just rely on them for my skin care routine/acne fighting, but they are handy to have around in addition to my usual regimen for a quick cleanse here and there.
Victoria S.
Hunt, TX
I use these when I’m having a breakout or feel a pimple coming on. They dry up the breakouts quick and you can see the dirt that’s left on your face even after washing it. I don’t recommend using all the time because they can dry out your face