Oxy Deep Cleaning Medicated Acne Pads uploaded by Sammi F.Oxy Deep Cleaning Medicated Acne Pads uploaded by Rebecca W.

BY OXY

OXYs Deep Cleaning Medicated Acne Pads are clinically proven to continuously fight acne for 24 hours. They instantly remove dirt oil and dead skin and keep bacteria away to let oxygen through helping your skin breathe while oil-free moisturizers soothe skin and prevent over-drying. OXYs Deep Cleaning pads also contain Salicylic Acid an effective medicated treatment that penetrates the skin and hair follicles even after rinsing leaving a fresh healthy looking complexion see more...

Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to use this because I needed a higher dosage of Benzoyl peroxide for my acne. I used this product once in a while when it got very bad, and it worked well in drying up my skin and flaking the pimple off. I normally do not like high dosages of BP, but I remember being impressed by the results of this product.
autumn m.
Sandston, VA
I think we have used every you're of cleansing acne pads known to mankind. With 6 kids these things are a constant.
They can be found in my Kids gym bags, backpacks, bathrooms, purses...
They are easy to use with Very little effort. ( hence the popularity im this house)
Shelby R.
I enjoyed these pads as they made my skin feel clean and deeply refreshed however it made my skin burn and my skin would turn bright bright red. I know i wasn’t allergic because I used the same product in the face wash and nothing happened. Might buy again.
Julie P.
Kingsport
These deep cleansing round wipes does a really good job and deep cleaning your face. I actually really enjoyed using this and could for sure tell a difference in my skin after a while of use. The only downside for me is how strong the scent of the wipes are..But I mean they would have to smell like that to do what they are suppose to do and do it correctly I believe. But otherwise these ate great deep cleansing wipes. So far I haven't discovered any reactions to this product. So that's very good!! Two thumbs up
Mary G.
Ahwahnee, CA
Well, if you want your skin to be sucked dry and micro tears all across your already sore pimples and breakout, then you should use this product!! It left me overly red, sore and frantically searching for my soothing face cream!
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
These are seriously excellent. I’ve been using them to clear up stubborn acne on my shoulders that I’ve had for years. I’ve tried every body acne product under the sun and then decided to give these a shot. It is completely cleared up now and I only started a few weeks ago!!! I’m so happy I found these. I also use them on my face now when I need a little extra cleansing.
Julie M.
These pads are great for a quick, convenient way to cleanse your face (think when you're super tired at night and don't have the energy to go through a full face washing regimen).  I find that I can't just rely on them for my skin care routine/acne fighting, but they are handy to have around in addition to my usual regimen for a quick cleanse here and there.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
My husband keeps these in his gym bag for after a good sweaty workout and they seem to do a great job combating the oil and dirt. There is a slight stinging sensation and i personally wouldn’t suggest anyone with super sensitive skin to use them.
Jill W.
Ok pads. If you have ance scars or open cuts on the face this stings like crazy on them. Leaves face really dry after use like it's taken away all your moisture. However it does help a bit with breakouts.
Allison H.
Los Angeles , CA
This were amazing! I don’t have much acne problems but whenever I’d be getting a pimple I’d get one of this pads and cleanse the area. This pads would really clean my pores and prevent me from getting any pimples! It did sting like if you had poured rubbing alcohol on a cut but it felt fine after a few seconds! Totally recommend!