Oxy Deep Cleaning Medicated Acne Pads uploaded by Katlyn T.

BY OXY

OXYs Deep Cleaning Medicated Acne Pads are clinically proven to continuously fight acne for 24 hours. They instantly remove dirt oil and dead skin and keep bacteria away to let oxygen through helping your skin breathe while oil-free moisturizers soothe skin and prevent over-drying. OXYs Deep Cleaning pads also contain Salicylic Acid an effective medicated treatment that penetrates the skin and hair follicles even after rinsing leaving a fresh healthy looking complexion see more...

• Oxy Deep Cleaning Medicated Acne Pads had anyone ever had...1 Answers
  • Is this good ? Also does it sting the skin ?2 Answers
Tierney B.
Taft
Way too skin drying, and I struggle with an oily T zone. It felt like my skin was so tight it was going to come off. It doesn't work on makeup or anything below the pore. It more cleans just the top layer of skin and tightens it. May work better for someone with really oily skin and problems with blemishes that aren't very deep, but personally I was not impressed.
Robert R.
Tiverton, RI
I loved how they make my face feel after using them, I feel like they clear out my pores and leave my face nice and fresh, after I use the wipe i always love to see how it went from white to a blackish color which just goes to show how dirty my face is even after taking a shower and washing my face
Shay K.
Burnsville
Despite being in my 30's I still struggle with acne. Oxy cleaning pads have a great scent and a cooling feel. Their unique honeycomb surface helps to exfoliate your skin. Meanwhile the salicylic acid goes straight to your blemishes and dries them out.  Great option for a nice quick clean!
Kayla A.
North Brookfield
This product works alright. Again if you are having a massive break out I wouldn’t choose this product. But if you have maybe a minor break out or a few tiny pimples this product would be fine. I don’t mind this product, but I think there are better options.
Kaya W.
Aiken, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
This product works is a go to if I cannot find Stridex Maximum Medicated Acne Pads. These medicated acne pads provide overnight results from my personal experience and seems to be more effective than on the spot acne treatments.
Nicolette S.
Plymouth
I used to use these all the time, but that was before I actually started paying attention to the beauty world. My personal opinion is they irritate my skin and leave it dry and almost sticky. Will not buy again.
schaeffer g.
fort worth
These are definitely a life saver for me, they work quickly and help a lot with pores and breakouts. keeping them around is handy because you never know when you need them, I definitely recommend them!!
Kimberly V.
This really helped fight my acne proned skin.  It doesnt dry out your skin like most acne fighters. The convenient pads even help remove make up at the end of the day. Very great product, and will continue to use. Hopefully they will continue to make theses grwat products.
Loren M.
Lawrenceville
I really like this product Bc you can feel it working and it makes your skin so clean after using. The packaging is great and compact. I don’t love this product Bc it does make my skin very dry.
Ashley S.
Freeport
Works great! 😁 never thought this product would work so well. The packaging is great, and exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend to anyone who is having issues with acne. Highly effective, I will buy this product again. Woohoo! Thanks oxy!
sarah r.
South staffs, South Staffordshire
Is this good ? Also does it sting the skin ?
•Cassie J.
Timmins, ON
Oxy Deep Cleaning Medicated Acne Pads had anyone ever had this product dry out your skin? Make it red?