BY OXY #76 in Acne Treatments

OXYs Deep Cleaning Medicated Acne Pads are clinically proven to continuously fight acne for 24 hours. They instantly remove dirt oil and dead skin and keep bacteria away to let oxygen through helping your skin breathe while oil-free moisturizers soothe skin and prevent over-drying. OXYs Deep Cleaning pads also contain Salicylic Acid an effective medicated treatment that penetrates the skin and hair follicles even after rinsing leaving a fresh healthy looking complexion see more...

• Is this good ? Also does it sting the skin ?2 Answers
Jess K.
Bloomsburg
I’ve used these for years, I can find them at any store, but I don’t like that they aren’t cruelty free so I often switch to a different brand. I also always smell like alcohol after using them but they really helped get rid of all of the oil on my face when I was younger
Audrey G.
Osawatomie
This product seemed to help my adult acne at first but after using it for a while it made my skin extremely oily at times and extreemely dry at other times. I no longer use it now because my skin can not handle how strong it is.
Lindsay E.
Jacksonville, FL
I always want to go back and try these but it just leaves my skin feeling sticky and doesn't show a difference when I'm using them. It's not clearing up any pimples or acne.
su p.
Athens
This is by far the most effective product I have ever used! I love the burning feeling it gives and I could see an improvement in my skin just after a few uses! I definitely use these in emergencies and under stressful weeks (like final exams).
Sam G.
These work wonders! I use this as a spot treatment and put it on spots as they arise and the next morning they are almost always gone! The only con about this is it dries my skin out a little bit but that's nothing a little extra lotion can't fix!
Yakay W.
Rock Hill, SC
Believe it or not I actually use these to remove makeup from my face as well as removing all of the nasty oils from my skin and it works like a charm! I just wish there were more because I feel like I go through them so quickly and it doesn't last as long as any product that you can get in a bottle form. Not the cheapest thing either but it is worth it.
Shanna D.
Worthington, MN
They do the job they're used for. Just like with any astringent, be sure to moisturize to get the effect you're looking for. The pads can take the moisture right out of your skin, but having a good moisturizer helps with that. They do tend to burn if you have any small nicks on your face though, so be cautious around open skin.
Vanessa C.
Boynton beach , FL
I used to use this before I discovered other products that were not as drying. I think if someone has very oily skin, this would work great to throw in their gym bag or keep in their purse for daily oil control. I feel like my combination skin got really dry when I used this product and it didnt work for me too well.
Taylor V.
Santa Clarita, CA
Oxy works if you alternate with other products. However, the percentage of the ingredient that helps rid of acne is really high, so not good for sensitive skin. I recommend staying out of sun/ using sunscreen with use and also putting on a strong face moisturizer at night to prevent peeling skin.
Astrid A.
I used a few of these in a pinch when I stayed at a friend's house. They remove makeup well & leave your skin feeling cleansed, but they stung my skin super bad, leaving it irritated & red for several hours later. Probably better for someone with normal/non-sensitive skin than me.
sarah r.
South staffs, South Staffordshire
Is this good ? Also does it sting the skin ?