BY OXY #83 in Acne Treatments

OXYs Deep Cleaning Medicated Acne Pads are clinically proven to continuously fight acne for 24 hours. They instantly remove dirt oil and dead skin and keep bacteria away to let oxygen through helping your skin breathe while oil-free moisturizers soothe skin and prevent over-drying. OXYs Deep Cleaning pads also contain Salicylic Acid an effective medicated treatment that penetrates the skin and hair follicles even after rinsing leaving a fresh healthy looking complexion see more...

• Is this good ? Also does it sting the skin ?2 Answers
Jessica L.
I have been using these pads for about 7 years now and I am hooked. The packaging is very good and keeps the pads nice and fresh. I can’t go a day without using these because my skin stays so clear when I use them. Honestly, I wouldn’t change a thing about this product and will continue using these pads forever!!
Amanda G.
My acne is terrible now that I’m on bc, but these pads work great! I haven’t had a terrible break out in a while. After washing and removing my makeup off, i go over my face one last time with a pad and I don’t break out from my sweat or makeup being clogged in my pores. It works good!
Meghan B.
Brunswick
I like the pads to deliver the acne medication. This contains alcohol and can be quite drying, also be careful if you have sensitive skin. I like them, and will finish using all the pads but will be looking for an alcohol free version in the future.
Bethany T.
Elkhart, IN
These pads work well on acne. I would recommend tapping this into the face rather than rubbing it on the face. The packaging is nice and it’s easy to get a hold of a pad. Anyone looking for a good medicated pad should try this
Kerrigan C.
These pads feel nice and aren’t as harsh as some. They smell good and leave my face feeling rejuvenated. They’re super simple and quick to use. I love that they not only clean my face but they also remove my makeup all in one.
Jordyn G.
Hilmar , CA
I didn’t feel like these work for me. They dried my skin out sooo bad! Cheap and not very good. I probably wouldn’t by these again. I’ve bought them for different stores and they are just too harsh for my skin.
Sierra J.
Brookpark, OH
I bought these thinking it would clear my breakouts but it did not. All it did was dry my face out even more. So in the end I stopped using it and just started using a hot rag and my face has cleared up so much
Raechel C.
Houston
This product is potent! Make sure to use a good moisturizer or it'll do more damage than help! Also, I found it best works using 1-3 times a day for a week then stop for a week. Restart the cycle as needed.
Anjali J.
I suffer rom acme because of hormones and this keeps the oil at a minimum and the flare ups less . It doesn’t burn and does exactly what it’s supposed to do . I brought minecat Walmart and I recommend it 100%
Lynsey B.
Plainfield
Pads have an awful overpowering smell and can leave you feeling drunk, but if you are having a bad break out they help clear it up and keep acne from coming up again. I try to use at least twice a week
sarah r.
South staffs, South Staffordshire
Is this good ? Also does it sting the skin ?