BY OXY

Acne Treatment 2% Salicylic Acid Clear invigorating gel Unclogs pores Helps reduce redness Oil Free Questions?  Tool free Mon-Fri 9am-5pm see more...

Tracie S.
Tracie S.
Florence, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my BACK because I use another more expensive brand on my face. This product takes care of Bacne fairly quickly. Be sure to put some moisturizer on after so you don't over-dry your skin causing more acne. (I call secondary acne) The scent is refreshing.
Sayli T.
Sayli T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this was great. it worked really well and it cleaned deeply. it had a nice thorough feeling to it. you could feel it working. my skin did not feel heavy and there was no residue which is great and difficult to find in the deep cleaning washes. i liked it
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is pretty good when you have a series of bad break outs. I used to use this a lot when my skin was bad. The bottle lasts forever so it's worth the price. Plus it leaves your face feeling really refreshed!
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased for my teenage son. It's easy pump use makes it simple for him in shower. Cleans up his blackheads and oily skin nicely.
Chastity S.
Chastity S.
Nampa, ID
I have tried many expensive brands of face wash, I've even tried some other cheaper brands, none of them worked long term. Oxy has been the only one that consistently keeps my skin clear! I love it! The only thing that would make it better is Ifor they made a moisturizer, it does tend to dry my skin at times.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Winter Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product cleans deeply and helped my acne, but itbdoes have a cooling/hot sensation when you leave it on too long.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Not a brand product to grab if you are just looking for a product to clean off your face before bed. Let's face it, most products have the same main ingredients so why spend a fortune.
Leah K.
Leah K.
Lebanon, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a decent acne face wash, I still broke out but not as much as normal but wouldn't use this one regularly
Anne S.
Anne S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works good for breakouts. Cleans and makes my face feel clean, yet doesn't dry it out.
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went back and forth with this product, and I'm still not sold on it. I really liked the scent of it & how it left my face with that clean-tingly feeling, but it really started to dry my face out if I used it too often. I don't think it did anything to help with acne either. I wouldn't repurchase.