BY OXY

Acne Treatment 2% Salicylic Acid Clear invigorating gel Unclogs pores Helps reduce redness Oil Free Questions?  Tool free Mon-Fri 9am-5pm see more...

Telsa S.
I use the pads that work well. I have been using the pads since I was 15. I recently started using the facial wash and it works wonders as the pads do. Oxy products are great for people who have tried everything for their stubborn acne problems, such as myself and my younger sister.
Noelle W.
Lonaconing
This face wash makes my face feel extra clean. It gives you a really clean sensation. I would describe it as a menthol mint tingle feeling. I bought it at my local drug store. It worked perfectly for my needs and I would recommend the product and brand to everyone.
Lauren C.
Los Angeles, CA
You can seriously feel this face wash clearing each and every single pore on your face. This product I would strongly recommend for oilier skin as it really deeply cleanses my semi or the skin and after I need to moisturize due to the strength of the cleanser.
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
It's great. It definitely helped with my acne. It's so gentle! It cleans deep and helps get my make up off. It's affordable to because we all know I'm not trying to spend a lot of money on facewash. I'd buy it and recommend this.
Kathaleen C.
Eubank, KY
This is such a good wash! OXY deep cleaning face wash washes away a long sweaty grimey day and leaves your skin feeling renewed and fresh! I recommend this product for someone looking for a great face wash!
Tracie S.
Florence, MS
I use this on my BACK because I use another more expensive brand on my face. This product takes care of Bacne fairly quickly. Be sure to put some moisturizer on after so you don't over-dry your skin causing more acne. (I call secondary acne) The scent is refreshing.
Sayli T.
this was great. it worked really well and it cleaned deeply. it had a nice thorough feeling to it. you could feel it working. my skin did not feel heavy and there was no residue which is great and difficult to find in the deep cleaning washes. i liked it
Rebecca P.
This product is pretty good when you have a series of bad break outs. I used to use this a lot when my skin was bad. The bottle lasts forever so it's worth the price. Plus it leaves your face feeling really refreshed!
Chastity S.
Nampa, ID
I have tried many expensive brands of face wash, I've even tried some other cheaper brands, none of them worked long term. Oxy has been the only one that consistently keeps my skin clear! I love it! The only thing that would make it better is Ifor they made a moisturizer, it does tend to dry my skin at times.
Kennedy S.
I went back and forth with this product, and I'm still not sold on it. I really liked the scent of it & how it left my face with that clean-tingly feeling, but it really started to dry my face out if I used it too often. I don't think it did anything to help with acne either. I wouldn't repurchase.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi, i hace oily skin. Can i use it?