BY OXY

Acne Treatment 2% Salicylic Acid Clear invigorating gel Unclogs pores Helps reduce redness Oil Free Questions?  Tool free Mon-Fri 9am-5pm see more...

Telsa S.
Telsa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the pads that work well. I have been using the pads since I was 15. I recently started using the facial wash and it works wonders as the pads do. Oxy products are great for people who have tried everything for their stubborn acne problems, such as myself and my younger sister.
Noelle W.
Noelle W.
Lonaconing
This face wash makes my face feel extra clean. It gives you a really clean sensation. I would describe it as a menthol mint tingle feeling. I bought it at my local drug store. It worked perfectly for my needs and I would recommend the product and brand to everyone.
Tracie S.
Tracie S.
Florence, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my BACK because I use another more expensive brand on my face. This product takes care of Bacne fairly quickly. Be sure to put some moisturizer on after so you don't over-dry your skin causing more acne. (I call secondary acne) The scent is refreshing.
Sayli T.
Sayli T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this was great. it worked really well and it cleaned deeply. it had a nice thorough feeling to it. you could feel it working. my skin did not feel heavy and there was no residue which is great and difficult to find in the deep cleaning washes. i liked it
Skylar L.
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's great. It definitely helped with my acne. It's so gentle! It cleans deep and helps get my make up off. It's affordable to because we all know I'm not trying to spend a lot of money on facewash. I'd buy it and recommend this.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is pretty good when you have a series of bad break outs. I used to use this a lot when my skin was bad. The bottle lasts forever so it's worth the price. Plus it leaves your face feeling really refreshed!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This seemed to be to harsh for my daughters skin.  It it a deep cleaning, so that being said, it was not the product to ue for her skin.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased for my teenage son. It's easy pump use makes it simple for him in shower. Cleans up his blackheads and oily skin nicely.
Chastity S.
Chastity S.
Nampa, ID
I have tried many expensive brands of face wash, I've even tried some other cheaper brands, none of them worked long term. Oxy has been the only one that consistently keeps my skin clear! I love it! The only thing that would make it better is Ifor they made a moisturizer, it does tend to dry my skin at times.
kimberly B.
kimberly B.
Madison Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Skin felt very clean with no residue. Noticed real results after using for 2 weeks. Was able to have clear skin after 3 weeks.
Noelia v.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi, i hace oily skin. Can i use it?