Add a Photo

By OXY
#1429 in Facial Cleansers
Acne Treatment 2% Salicylic Acid Clear invigorating gel Unclogs pores Helps reduce redness Oil Free Questions?  Tool free Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Chastity S.
Chastity S.
Nampa, ID

I have tried many expensive brands of face wash, I've even tried some other cheaper brands, none of them worked long term. Oxy has been the only one that consistently keeps my skin clear! I love it! The only thing that would make it better is Ifor they made a moisturizer, it does tend to dry my skin at times.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Not a brand product to grab if you are just looking for a product to clean off your face before bed. Let's face it, most products have the same main ingredients so why spend a fortune.
Hillary K.
Hillary K.

Oxy is an awesome brand, only one that works for me, tried many others but never got results like with oxy, only downfall is that it is very drying so a good moisturizer is essential
Ka l.
Ka l.

OXY Deep Cleaning Face Wash didn't really work for me. The most I liked about this product is the scent.
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.

I went back and forth with this product, and I'm still not sold on it. I really liked the scent of it & how it left my face with that clean-tingly feeling, but it really started to dry my face out if I used it too often. I don't think it did anything to help with acne either. I wouldn't repurchase.

Join Now