BY OXY

New! Nothing is More Effective than OXY®. Treats & Helps Prevent Breakouts. Clinically Proven. For Everyday Healthy Skin. Contains 2% Salicylic Acid. Dermatologist Tested. Oil Free OXY® Daily Defense Facial Cleanser works to unclog pores by gently lifting away dirt, oil and bacteria.  This clear, invigorating gel helps to clear up acne and reduce redness, leaving skin feeling clean and fresh. see more...

Krista R.
I've been using this for years. Pretty good! A little drying though. Good to follow up with a decent moisturizer. Do not recommend for dry skin.
Xitlaly M.
I've tried this cleanser before and I like it, I actually saw a difference on my skin. I dint have no more redness on my skin or more bumps. I like this brand a lot and the fact that it is super affordable and you can find it at a drugstore. I highly recommend this to people who have acne, you will see changes!
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I buy it for my son who is allergic to his own sweat and causes him to break out in blisters. He used the product when he was younger. It cleared up his acne very well. Now he's grown and still uses it. When he's out of it he once more. I trust this product to clear his skin and keep it clear. Yes I would recommend this product for anyone and use it Faithfully. This product does not cost as much as other products. Very worth it
Dalther R.
I was on vacation a few months ago and began to break out like crazy. I hadn't brought my whole skincare regimen and my skin was acting up. I found this at Wags on sale plus I had a coupon, so it was dirt cheap. This stuff has a mint or menthol tingle and really cleans my oily skin well. I didn't have my QHMJ mask so I used this instead. On dry skin, I slathered this on and left it for a couple of hours. And it worked! This has 2% salicylic acid, and no benzoyl peroxide so it wasn't drying. Should have stocked up while they were on sale. I'd definitely repurchase this. Recommend!
Corey S.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
My regular facial cleaner has been Clean & Clear Morning Burst for a pretty long time, but I saw that this was a new product and figured I'd give it a shot. The liquid is very thin and has no tactile feel like the Clean & Clear does. Without knowing how well I'm applying it in the shower, I end up using a lot more of it than the C&C. While I don't like that aspect of it at all, it definitely does work! On several occasions when I felt that dreaded pressure under my skin and saw some reddening in the mirror, I got my face warmed up, rubbed in the Oxy thoroughly, and let it sit for about 5 minutes. I didn't expect something so thin to penetrate so deeply, but it worked wonderfully. The redness would go away and everything would clear up within a couple of hours. It even saved me a lot of embarrassment an hour before I had a date that came out of nowhere!
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Love this how it's all natural ingredients amazing product to use on the body and face well worth it I highly recommend it to other of course it's gentle not harsh at all no worries no room for improvement needed at all
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
Oxy is a good product and it works but it is extremely harsh. I purchased this at a target store. The price was extremely cheap and it was good amount of product for the price. I recommend this to others but only ones without sensitive skin because it is very very harsh.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
This is a good product and it kept breakouts at bay for the short period of time but it's not the best product nor is it my favorite product but it gets the job done and its inexpensive...
McKena H.
Albertville
This product definitely works for my husband. He's just recently started using it and he loves it. He said it burns a little but he feels very refreshed and clean after he uses it. We would buy this again
Erika S.
Excellent product, keep your skin free of impurities. Ideal for young people. It may vary from prices. Oxy clean is a product line that is designed for all skin types.
Lisa A.
Milwaukee , WI
Dose it dry your skin out at all?
Erika S.
Because prices vary?
Stephanie A.
Is this face was suitable for sensitive skin?