OXY Daily Defense Face Wash

by OXY

New! Nothing is More Effective than OXY®. Treats & Helps Prevent Breakouts. Clinically Proven. For Everyday Healthy Skin. Contains 2% Salicylic Acid. Gentle Enough to Use Everyday. Oil Free. Dermatologist Tested OXY® Daily Defense Face Wash is specially formulated to continue to fight acne even after you rinse.  Patented technology allows 25% more salicylic acid to remain on the skin, while dirt and oils rinse off - helping to fight acne longer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OXY Daily Defense Face Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
works really well to clean your face and help with acne problem areas. great product for sensitive or dry skinin reviews
Lauren W.
This acne treatment face wash worked. I think some people with sensitive skin may not be able to use this product daily, only because it was strong. It definitely dried out any breakouts, pimples, or white heads you have. Just make sure to use a moisturizer after.
Yesenia R.
Ocala, FL
Ur face is everything so why not use something to protect it...I do n this products is ohhhh so GREAT if u ask me
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,116 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I really liked this when I used to use it. It does dry your skin out some so a good moisturizer is needed. Stings when using & burns your eyes when it gets close to them.
Daisy H.
I mainly use this as a mask every now and then and it definitely leaves your face feeling clean. It kinda burns a little because it has that pepperminty thing going on but i understand bcs it is an acne treatment. So over all I'd say i would probably purchase again because it does cleanse your face and help prevent breakouts
rylee S.
Pampa
Jennifer V.
Watauga, TX
I have this in my shower! My husband uses it most of the time, while I only use it for time to time. It really does seem to get rid of any gunk, that could possibly cause pimples. When I happen to feel like I am getting anything on my face I use this, and it does prevent anything from popping up onto my face.
Taylor L.
Mcdonough, GA
This is my favorite facewash ever. I use it every single day to control breakouts. It clarifies my skin and leaves it feeling refreshed. I would definitely recommend to anyone. It's truly one of my favorite products.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
I just started using this about 2 weeks ago, they were out of my usual face wash at the store. I love that its an all in one, either add water and wash use less water and use as a scrub or leave on by itself for a tingly mask. It's very reasonably priced, I would definitely buy again and keep using
Lindsey M.
Lansing, MI
How can you not love a 3 in 1 acne product? Face wash: great for a quick clean! Easily removes makeup, however, remember to moisturize afterwards! Mask: it is so very creamy, yet the clay-like quality is still there, especially after you let it dry, pores were very clean! Scrub: combined with the creaminess and gentle beads, a good scrub leaves your face feeling very rejuvenated!
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
Way too strong! This product burned while using and overly dried out my skin in just one use. I have never had that happen before.

Looking for your answer?