OXY Daily Defense Face Wash uploaded by Tiffany M.OXY Daily Defense Face Wash uploaded by Megan W.

BY OXY

New! Nothing is More Effective than OXY®. Treats & Helps Prevent Breakouts. Clinically Proven. For Everyday Healthy Skin. Contains 2% Salicylic Acid. Gentle Enough to Use Everyday. Oil Free. Dermatologist Tested OXY® Daily Defense Face Wash is specially formulated to continue to fight acne even after you rinse.  Patented technology allows 25% more salicylic acid to remain on the skin, while dirt and oils rinse off - helping to fight acne longer. see more...

OXY Daily Defense Face Wash
  • "works really well to clean your face and help with acne problem areas. great product for sensitive or dry skin" in 7 reviews
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
100% my favorite acne treatment ever! I remember growing up and having breakouts and I tried so many scrubs, cleansers, medications, ect, but none of them worked. I finally found OXY Daily Defense Face Wash and it’s great! It doesn’t have a harsh smell, it has the little scrubbing beads to help get in the pours, and I rarely have a breakout now that I’ve been using it. The price is fair, I believe I paid around $4 for it at Walmart! I will definitely be purchasing more and definitely recommend it to everyone! My husband uses it too!!!
Daisy H.
I mainly use this as a mask every now and then and it definitely leaves your face feeling clean. It kinda burns a little because it has that pepperminty thing going on but i understand bcs it is an acne treatment. So over all I'd say i would probably purchase again because it does cleanse your face and help prevent breakouts
olivia r.
Coatesville, IN
This Oxy daily defense skin clearing 3-way-use cleanser was the only product I could find that you could use in so many different ways, so I had to try it out and see if it worked or if it didn't. My favorite way to use it was to use it as a scrub , just because i saw the most results that way. Even tho I was impressed with it. I don't think I will be buying it again because it was very hard to get off.
Michelle C.
Raleigh, NC
Loved this product. Unfortunately I have difficulty finding it in store (it's on Amazon) nowadays. That's the only reason I stopped buying it. I loved how it left my face feeling and the quick results I was seeing. Each wash I felt more even toned, clearer skin, less oil buildup...it is worth the about $10 online.

Joy.inthejourney IG:
Littleseashells Snap:
Jennifer V.
Haltom City , TX
I have this in my shower! My husband uses it most of the time, while I only use it for time to time. It really does seem to get rid of any gunk, that could possibly cause pimples. When I happen to feel like I am getting anything on my face I use this, and it does prevent anything from popping up onto my face.
Chabelis R.
Bronx, NY
I've seen a lot of people considered this product/brand on Pinterest and I decided to try it. The product is smooth but I feel like it does not work as well as I thought it would for my acne. I still get acne pretty consistently but I will continue to use t to see if I see anymore change
Gabby W.
This stuff is a little intense but it's something that works amazingly when your really breaking out bad I would recommend to people with severe scene. I use this when I'm really breaking out but I don't use it daily because it's a little to intense and dried out my skin
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Will keep the pimples or breakouts under control, but does dry out my skin a lot. I have sensitive skin, so I have to go back in with thick moisturizer after use. Will bleach clothes or hair due to the ingredients. Those with sensitive skin shouldn't use it everyday.
Catherine S.
Was a bit pricey but works wonders! Makes my face no so oily! I bought it from walmart! It has definitely helped my acne, it's so gentle on the skin. Oxy has some good acne products! I've been using both the pads and this! I would definitely buy again!
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this at Walmart and maybe it wasn't for my face. I never really felt it helping my face or anything. It also kinda burned. The first couple times I thought it was normal but then I stopped using it because it was irritating my face. I wish I could have liked it.