OXY Daily Defense Face Wash uploaded by Megan W.

BY OXY

New! Nothing is More Effective than OXY®. Treats & Helps Prevent Breakouts. Clinically Proven. For Everyday Healthy Skin. Contains 2% Salicylic Acid. Gentle Enough to Use Everyday. Oil Free. Dermatologist Tested OXY® Daily Defense Face Wash is specially formulated to continue to fight acne even after you rinse.  Patented technology allows 25% more salicylic acid to remain on the skin, while dirt and oils rinse off - helping to fight acne longer. see more...

Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
I just started using this about 2 weeks ago, they were out of my usual face wash at the store. I love that its an all in one, either add water and wash use less water and use as a scrub or leave on by itself for a tingly mask. It's very reasonably priced, I would definitely buy again and keep using
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Mcdonough, GA
This is my favorite facewash ever. I use it every single day to control breakouts. It clarifies my skin and leaves it feeling refreshed. I would definitely recommend to anyone. It's truly one of my favorite products.
olivia r.
olivia r.
Coatesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Oxy daily defense skin clearing 3-way-use cleanser was the only product I could find that you could use in so many different ways, so I had to try it out and see if it worked or if it didn't. My favorite way to use it was to use it as a scrub , just because i saw the most results that way. Even tho I was impressed with it. I don't think I will be buying it again because it was very hard to get off.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this product. Unfortunately I have difficulty finding it in store (it's on Amazon) nowadays. That's the only reason I stopped buying it. I loved how it left my face feeling and the quick results I was seeing. Each wash I felt more even toned, clearer skin, less oil buildup...it is worth the about $10 online.

Joy.inthejourney IG:
Littleseashells Snap:
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in my shower! My husband uses it most of the time, while I only use it for time to time. It really does seem to get rid of any gunk, that could possibly cause pimples. When I happen to feel like I am getting anything on my face I use this, and it does prevent anything from popping up onto my face.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product . I actually just discovered this product through a friend . and it works for my face . it has cleared my skin 100% the only thing about this product it bleaches your face towel . so make sure u have a separate towel for drying your face. you don't have to stain up your good bathing towels !!
Chabelis R.
Chabelis R.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've seen a lot of people considered this product/brand on Pinterest and I decided to try it. The product is smooth but I feel like it does not work as well as I thought it would for my acne. I still get acne pretty consistently but I will continue to use t to see if I see anymore change
Ashley💄🖤 F.
Ashley💄🖤 F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though I have very oily skin, it did get rid of pimples that were forming but it dried my skin out too quickly. I really can only use this every once and a while or else my skin will have dry spots all over. I do not think I will repurchase this product it's just not for me.
Lache B.
Lache B.
Conway, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing are uses two days every week just because I don't want to irritate my skin but this is perfect for acne at Sue's it and it calms the redness and in a week I had a full face act mean it in a week and a half face of acne so it definitely does work I love this definitely for acne and even if you don't have acne and want to keep your face acne free just go with this product this product is amazing and very great for the price I definitely recommend 100%
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mainly use this as a mask every now and then and it definitely leaves your face feeling clean. It kinda burns a little because it has that pepperminty thing going on but i understand bcs it is an acne treatment. So over all I'd say i would probably purchase again because it does cleanse your face and help prevent breakouts