BY OXY

Treats &Amp; Helps Prevent Breakouts Clinically Proven Vitamin A, C And E To Soothe And Repair Skin 2% Salicylic Acid Oxy&Reg; Daily Defense Advanced Facial Cleanser Does Double Duty With Maximum Strength 2% Salicylic Acid Acne-Fighting Medicine, Plus Soothing Aloe And Cucumber Extracts And Vitmains A, C And E To Help Nourish, Repair And Calm Irritated Skin.&Nbsp; Infused With A Refreshing Fragrance For A Lively, Clear-Skin Experience! 1-877-636-2677 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mary M.
Mary M.
Paducah, KY
I really enjoy this face cleanser in the summer time. I spend 90% of my time outside in the summer which means lots of sun. So not only am I getting the cleanse I need I'm also receiving the aloe needed to replenish my skin.
Xammara M.
Xammara M.
El Cajon , CA
This is just great, that’s all I have to say. A definite repurchase. I love love love so much. Go buy it believe me it’s worth it. This is just wonderful, it is the best and I would not go about my day without it.
Bree F.
Bree F.
Never tried this before at all. They don't sell this at any of the stores near me. I looked for this. I can't find it anywhere. Someone said amazing?Any suggestions. I never have tried this. No opinion.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This stuff is so refreshing and easy to use! Very affordable and effective. I did notice that if I would use it for so long it would dry out my skin a little but other than that it worked great!
Debbie N.
Debbie N.
Independence
This product is very drying on my skin. The smell isn't very pleasant and it dries very fast leaving a film on your face. My face felt very tight after using it I would not recommend if you would like it to moisturize.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
miami
The other day i run out of my daily face cleanser and i only had this on my bathroom and i was so surprised that it worked so well, it even removed my makeup! It wasn't harsh at all! It worked well on my oily skin !
JoAnna H.
JoAnna H.
Hanford, CA
Works miracles on my face. Havent had a massive breakout since ive started using this product.. Very happy buyer and would highly recommend this product to all people.
Nadia D.
Nadia D.
I use this everyday, I haven't broken out as much ever since I've used it. It's not as pricey as other brands, I love it. It smells great and leaves your face nice and soft and moisturized. Definitely recommend
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Menifee, CA
I used this face wash for a little while it was nice for a quick morning Rinse to get face clean . i wouldnt use it as a everyday face wash though.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Shelby, AL
I love how soft and clean feeling good made my face , most products leave my skin super shiny and oily. But I felt clean and felt great!