BY OXY

Treats &Amp; Helps Prevent Breakouts Clinically Proven Vitamin A, C And E To Soothe And Repair Skin 2% Salicylic Acid Oxy&Reg; Daily Defense Advanced Facial Cleanser Does Double Duty With Maximum Strength 2% Salicylic Acid Acne-Fighting Medicine, Plus Soothing Aloe And Cucumber Extracts And Vitmains A, C And E To Help Nourish, Repair And Calm Irritated Skin.&Nbsp; Infused With A Refreshing Fragrance For A Lively, Clear-Skin Experience! 1-877-636-2677 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mary M.
Mary M.
Paducah, KY
I really enjoy this face cleanser in the summer time. I spend 90% of my time outside in the summer which means lots of sun. So not only am I getting the cleanse I need I'm also receiving the aloe needed to replenish my skin.
Bree F.
Bree F.
Never tried this before at all. They don't sell this at any of the stores near me. I looked for this. I can't find it anywhere. Someone said amazing?Any suggestions. I never have tried this. No opinion.
Debbie N.
Debbie N.
Independence
This product is very drying on my skin. The smell isn't very pleasant and it dries very fast leaving a film on your face. My face felt very tight after using it I would not recommend if you would like it to moisturize.
JoAnna H.
JoAnna H.
Hanford, CA
Works miracles on my face. Havent had a massive breakout since ive started using this product.. Very happy buyer and would highly recommend this product to all people.
Nadia D.
Nadia D.
I use this everyday, I haven't broken out as much ever since I've used it. It's not as pricey as other brands, I love it. It smells great and leaves your face nice and soft and moisturized. Definitely recommend
McKayla W.
McKayla W.
Lexington
This left my skin feeling #refreshed and #clean. It cleared away my #acne, and blurred much of my pores.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
Highly recommend this refreshing cleanser to anyone I love the brand give it five stars
Sky W.
Sky W.
Clermont
Made my face feel clean every day I used it, and didn't over dry my skin. Helped to clear acne as well. Overall a good product.
angela s.
angela s.
I love this facial cleanser! It cleans my face really well and when I do break out this cleanser is excellent at getting rid of the breakouts in about 2 days or so. It also doesn't make my skin dry at all which is amazing! a great buy for the money.
Aida M.
Aida M.
Es grasosa. No me agrada en lo absoluto no se si es por mi tipo de piel pero realmente no me gusta😲😲😲😲😲😲😲