BY OXY

Treats &Amp; Helps Prevent Breakouts Clinically Proven Vitamin A, C And E To Soothe And Repair Skin 2% Salicylic Acid Oxy&Reg; Daily Defense Advanced Facial Cleanser Does Double Duty With Maximum Strength 2% Salicylic Acid Acne-Fighting Medicine, Plus Soothing Aloe And Cucumber Extracts And Vitmains A, C And E To Help Nourish, Repair And Calm Irritated Skin.&Nbsp; Infused With A Refreshing Fragrance For A Lively, Clear-Skin Experience! 1-877-636-2677 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This stuff is so refreshing and easy to use! Very affordable and effective. I did notice that if I would use it for so long it would dry out my skin a little but other than that it worked great!
Abigail D.
Doral, FL
The other day i run out of my daily face cleanser and i only had this on my bathroom and i was so surprised that it worked so well, it even removed my makeup! It wasn't harsh at all! It worked well on my oily skin !
Mary M.
Paducah, KY
I really enjoy this face cleanser in the summer time. I spend 90% of my time outside in the summer which means lots of sun. So not only am I getting the cleanse I need I'm also receiving the aloe needed to replenish my skin.
Xammara M.
El cajon, CA
This is just great, that’s all I have to say. A definite repurchase. I love love love so much. Go buy it believe me it’s worth it. This is just wonderful, it is the best and I would not go about my day without it.
Bree F.
Never tried this before at all. They don't sell this at any of the stores near me. I looked for this. I can't find it anywhere. Someone said amazing?Any suggestions. I never have tried this. No opinion.
Debbie N.
Independence
This product is very drying on my skin. The smell isn't very pleasant and it dries very fast leaving a film on your face. My face felt very tight after using it I would not recommend if you would like it to moisturize.
JoAnna H.
Hanford, CA
Works miracles on my face. Havent had a massive breakout since ive started using this product.. Very happy buyer and would highly recommend this product to all people.
Nadia D.
I use this everyday, I haven't broken out as much ever since I've used it. It's not as pricey as other brands, I love it. It smells great and leaves your face nice and soft and moisturized. Definitely recommend
angela s.
I love this facial cleanser! It cleans my face really well and when I do break out this cleanser is excellent at getting rid of the breakouts in about 2 days or so. It also doesn't make my skin dry at all which is amazing! a great buy for the money.
Amanda J.
Menifee, CA
I used this face wash for a little while it was nice for a quick morning Rinse to get face clean . i wouldnt use it as a everyday face wash though.