Oxy Daily Cleansing Pads, Maximum, 55 pads uploaded by Cameron W.Oxy Daily Cleansing Pads, Maximum, 55 pads uploaded by 7|23 P.

BY OXY

2% Salicylic acid acne medication. Pharmacist No. 1 recommended brand. Aggressively treats and helps prevent pimples. Oxy Maximum Pads have a patented formula, which aggressively penetrates deep into the pores where pimples start. They work continuously between washings to help prevent and eliminate blemishes. Experience immediate results as they instantly start to unclog pores by removing dirt and oil, providing long-lasting protection against pimples. see more...

Buy on FSAstor...
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Springfield, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Oxy pads! I use this product to remove my makeup even over my eye lids my skin has never had an issue! I personally love how clean it leaves my face and neck at night before bed leaves my skin really smooth. They do have a strong smell but I use them so much it doesn't even bother me. Just smells like rubbing alcohol. It can make your skin dry so I always allow it to dry and then apply a good moisturizer!
7|23 P.
7|23 P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like I've been running out things to #review about because I haven't been finishing my #products. And I am just so over the 31 days of reviews lol honestly it was exhausting... fun but exhausting lol anyways, I just finished the jar to these not too long ago, these are oxy pads maximum strength in other words these are alcohol pads. I have #oily #skin, and if get oily FAST so the fact that it dries out my skin doesn't bother me, these things are #STRONG and will make you feel like you're dumping your face in #alcohol and it BURNS but it burns so good, it will literally reduce a #pimple if not get rid of it the same night when you wake up, but if you're not careful you can burn yourself (I have) and now I have a mark on my face :( but I'm sure it'll go away. Because it burns it'll teach you to stop picking and popping your pimples you'll learn the consequences 😂 this is something that I definitely will buy again. And will review again because I want to review it while using the #cleanser that comes with it so maybe it'll work even better.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fiance loves these pads. He said their awesome for when you don't have time to wash your face. They remove alot of dirt and oil, and leave your skin feeling fresh. I've used these too, but these pads are a bit too chemical for my sensitive, clogged comedonic skin. Since I have skin issues, a cleansing pad is not good enough for my type of skin. I do like the fresh feeling I get after using one, but i believe it's just the eucalyptus giving you the feeling. Overall though, my fiance loves these, and he has oily skin.
Hollie G.
Hollie G.
Surprise, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I don't have time to go through my facial cleanser routine, or if I'm out camping/ I always be sure to have these handy. The small packaging is perfect and the wipes are perfectly thin yet soaked with product & have the perfect texture to get everything out of my pores. They last me quite a long time & are very effective. Sometimes it's a little too strong, but that's why I don't use them all the time, so they don't dry out my skin.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had been using off brand of these pads for years. And it's always kept my face clear and free of any acne. When I stopped using them that's when I started having issues with my skin as it became oily in some spots and dry in others. I'm definitely going to start using these again so that my face can become clear again. The off brand is very inexpensive so that's why I get them, it has the same ingredients. I would recommend this type of product for others.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product at Walmart. I usually used this at night to clean my face when I didn't feel like washing it. It has a harsh odor to it that I didn't like. Honestly I don't feel like it worked very well. I don't have terrible acne to begin with, but it didn't seem to make a difference to it when I used this product. It did leave my face feeling clean, however. I wouldn't repurchase this product.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Baxter, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
When my skin has a hormonal freak out, I use these to help get rid of my break outs.  I don't use it daily since it seems very drying. But it does seem to get rid of any large pimples that come up on my forhead or chin. I think that if you had to use this everyday it would help with acne and oil but I think it would be harsh on your skin for long term use.  Works for what I use it for.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Chesapeake , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product when I could not find my usual brand. After using this product my face felt clean but really dry and sticky. I also did not like the smell of the product. I used this product daily until I rant out and my acne did not clear up. I will not purchase this product again and do not recommend this product to individuals with sensitive skin.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Peekskill, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another one of my staple products . The lads are so easy to use and great for on the go cleansing . I suffer with greasy oily skin so to have these handy in my pocket book is a total life saver . A few wipes and you can have clean refreshed skin in seconds . You'd be surprised if all the dirt your face accumulates throughout the day .
Cameron W.
Cameron W.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for getting off any makeup before washing your face. Prevents you from leaving dirt behind. 55 pads for a great price. Great for skin and acne. Not for stress acne must use continually to see improvement