Oxy Daily Cleansing Pads, Maximum, 55 pads uploaded by 7|23 P.Oxy Daily Cleansing Pads, Maximum, 55 pads uploaded by Cameron W.

BY OXY

2% Salicylic acid acne medication. Pharmacist No. 1 recommended brand. Aggressively treats and helps prevent pimples. Oxy Maximum Pads have a patented formula, which aggressively penetrates deep into the pores where pimples start. They work continuously between washings to help prevent and eliminate blemishes. Experience immediate results as they instantly start to unclog pores by removing dirt and oil, providing long-lasting protection against pimples. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love these, they have really helped get my skin under control. Yes they can be strong, but I have sensitive skin and they have never harmed me. I use twice, sometimes 3 if my skin is bad, times a day." in 13 reviews
Tricia M.
Wichita
I have adult acne and I think this is literally the own product where I have actually seen results. I’ve even used Murad and Proactive and both dried my skin where the blemishes are so my skin was always flakey. And I have oily skin! These Oxy pads are the only thing that zaps away the acne but doesn’t dry my face out! And it’s so quick and easy to use. I’m a repeat customer :)
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Another one of my staple products . The lads are so easy to use and great for on the go cleansing . I suffer with greasy oily skin so to have these handy in my pocket book is a total life saver . A few wipes and you can have clean refreshed skin in seconds . You'd be surprised if all the dirt your face accumulates throughout the day .
Erika S.
So I purchased this as a nightly treatment for my teen daughter. Most acne creams fries out her sensitive skin. These pads serces as both a facial cleaner after the cleanser and as a acne treament. It did wonders for my daughter's acne issue areas. Easy and mess free for her not expensive at all. A+
P K.
This product has not let me down since I was in the teens. When I feel like my face needs some extra cleansing/wiping, I use it and it feels great during and after use. It also helps with the potential acne/pimples that are about to surface!
Victoria M.
Council Blfs, IA
This product works well it's my default product for acne. It's in the middle of gentle and harsh as far as it goes. Met all expectations and is overall effective. I would use it again. And would recommend to someone who struggles with acne
Kaz D.
Jacksonville, FL
Love these easy to use pads that are single use. Makes my face feel fresh and clean and helps me to not get clogged pores after a day of wearing makeup. I use these after I have washed the makeup off. I only wish they came with more pads.
regina o.
Was just okay. Made my sin feel very clean, it just didn't do much for my breakouts. I live their spot treatment it works great. Thought I could add the wipes to clean my face with.
Jordan N.
I try to keep products like these easily accessible in my gym bag. Before I leave the gym I want to wipe off my face, chest, and back; backne and chest acne are it the cutest. Anyways, the problem with this particular product, is that I find it leaks if it’s not upright. A soggy and sticky gym bag isn’t cool!
Also, I believe this product is for legit acne, not just a refresher wipe to keep you clean when you’re sweaty. It leaves my face with a thick sticky shine. Probably nice working for pop up acne, but I don’t leave feeling cleaner. May just not be the product for me!

Lastly, the smell. I’m all about the strong smell of a working product. Like Vick’s, if you didn’t smell it would it wouldn’t be Vick’s! I’m fine with the smell of this product, but I’d caution potential purchasers to take a small sniff under the lid of all of the Oxy acne products, they can be strong!

Can’t leave like that, positives? So the pads are thin, but textured to help get a nice scrub if needed. I also find they go a long way, one round little Pad can wipe my face and chest (if I flip it over). Lastly, they do remove dirt and oils...my pads are noticeably dirty when I’m done using them!
Jesica G.
I use oxy only when I'm experiencing an acne breakout. Normally I'll use it at night and always apply a heavy moisturizer after using it. The oxy alone really dries my skin and makes it more oily.
7|23 P.
Houston , TX
I feel like I've been running out things to #review about because I haven't been finishing my #products. And I am just so over the 31 days of reviews lol honestly it was exhausting... fun but exhausting lol anyways, I just finished the jar to these not too long ago, these are oxy pads maximum strength in other words these are alcohol pads. I have #oily #skin, and if get oily FAST so the fact that it dries out my skin doesn't bother me, these things are #STRONG and will make you feel like you're dumping your face in #alcohol and it BURNS but it burns so good, it will literally reduce a #pimple if not get rid of it the same night when you wake up, but if you're not careful you can burn yourself (I have) and now I have a mark on my face :( but I'm sure it'll go away. Because it burns it'll teach you to stop picking and popping your pimples you'll learn the consequences 😂 this is something that I definitely will buy again. And will review again because I want to review it while using the #cleanser that comes with it so maybe it'll work even better.