BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOXY
Clinical Clearing Treatment, 125-Ounces

OXY Clinical Clearing Treatment, 1.25-Ounces

by OXY

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OXY Clinical Clearing Treatment, 1.25-Ounces!
How would you rate this product?
Katherine G.
Cartersville
I saw no improvement with using this product. The texture felt nice on the skin. It was a good value but you do get what you pay for. It did not meet my expectations. And I will not purchase again.
RACHEL P.
Hillsdale, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great pads for clearing zits and pimples. Work really well. Have been using since I was a teen!
Shameila L.
Durham, North Carolina
I love this product it’s amazing I use it every time I have a break out and it clears up in a day or two I highly recommend this product I wouldn’t use this everyday this isn’t a everyday product so use it only when you have too
Norma H.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I have to say I was not sure if it was gonna work but it did and I am super impress and plan on finding more
Kelsey W.
Loveland
I don’t use this often, but when I do I just put it on when I feel a pimple coming and it works magic. Within a day or two the pimple is reduced if not completely gone. It is kind of pricey but lasts a long time.
Velvet  S.
Ashburn, GA
My son uses this on problem spots after cleanses his face in the morning and as directed on the package when he has worrisome acne spots.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
I've always used this on the spot pimple treatment for years now. It dries it up basically overnight. Very gentle and you can actually feel it working. Worth the price. xx
Viktoriya T.
This product was horrible! After use my face was oddly textured, irritated and more dry than usual. Maybe it would work on oily, acne prone skin types, but the product was not for me. It is pretty expensive for a product you can get at Walmart. I would not recommend.
Samantha C.
This product did not work very well for me. I have combination and acne prone skin and it caused it to get more irritated and noticeably red. I stopped using it after a couple of days. It also leaves the skin very dry.
Vicki G.
Lake St Louis, MO
Very good product! I hardly ever have any acne problems but when I do I use this product as it works really well! I just put a dab on in the evening and if I'm staying in, I'll put a dab on in the morning and it seems within a few days my blemish is gone! I even bought some for my 15-year-old grandson who has acne problems and he really liked it!

Looking for your answer?