BY OXY

Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product did not work very well for me. I have combination and acne prone skin and it caused it to get more irritated and noticeably red. I stopped using it after a couple of days. It also leaves the skin very dry.
Tamitra T.
Tamitra T.
Hazel Crest, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this stuff. I just can't find it in any stores in my area anymore. After religiously using a higher end brand's acne kit for several years, it just stopped working. I found this while perusing through the aisles at Walgreen's and decided to take a chance. It worked, worked just as well and maybe even better than my previous treatment. It cleared my skin and kept it under control. I was a repeat buyer until I couldn't find it. Too bad because it was an excellent product.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I got this product at Target for the first time. The bottle seemed small for the product but being a spot treatment, you only need to use a very small amount. The product works well and isn't too harsh. Most spot treatments I use it for are gone in the morning. The only thing I don't like is that if you don't rub in the cream well, it dries white and filmy so I would not recommend using it in the morning or during the day.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is some powerful acne medication! If you have sensitive skin this product will give you chemical burns badly. It works very well but it has side effects, it's very drying, chemical burns, redness. I would not recommend this for people with sensitive/dry skin.
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fall Branch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate acne! I think I struggle with it more as an adult that when I was a teenager. This OXY cream gets to of minor acne and redness over night, and the severe spots are gone in only a few days. I recommend trying it if you are struggling with breakouts.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Cameron
I use oxy a lot when I'm having terrible breakouts. The product always gets my face clear in 2-3 uses. It's very effective. I've been using this product for 4-5 years now. I recommend it to anyone who breaks out a lot.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite products. I have been using it for a long time. It has never let me down always comes through in a pinch. It's not too harsh on the skin. Doesn't play skin to dry and no flaking. I would recommend this.
Ginamarie G.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always used this on the spot pimple treatment for years now. It dries it up basically overnight. Very gentle and you can actually feel it working. Worth the price. xx
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
I use periodically this on large acne to help dry it out and stop it from getting and bigger. I wouldn't say it clears it up, but it stops it from getting worse. Careful though, use it like a spot treatment because it's very drying!
Jackee M.
Jackee M.
Bradenton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spot treatment is AWESOME! I use it every time I have a breakout and it really does dry out my zits and speeds up the healing process.