BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOXY Clinical
Advanced Treatment Pads Acne Treatment

OXY Clinical Advanced Treatment Pads Acne Treatment

by OXY Clinical

The 3-in-1 formula pads work all day to fight acne, help limit the production of oil, and unclog pores for smooth clear skin. Works all day. Oil control. Smooth, clear skin. Fresh, clean scent. ;

Are these drying to your skin?
Start your review of OXY Clinical Advanced Treatment Pads Acne Treatment!
Danielle  M.
Lake Alfred, FL
OXY Clinical Advanced Treatment Pads works well for me. I have Oily skin and am prone to acne breakouts. Using this in the morning and at night has helped keep it under control.
Emylyan T.
Bronx
I use to purchase these for a long time. It works but it would really dry out my skin. I have very oily sensitive skin. You'd really need a good moisturizer and use a serum to rehydrate your skin afterwards.
Wes C.
Silver Spring, MD
This worked for me when my face was severe. I used it after a workout or when I was in the sun just to clean my sweaty face. It is some seriously strong stuff though. Half the time it burned my face. It will dry your face out so bad if used long term. If choosing to use this, make sure you moisturize
Jordan  M.
Meridian, MS
My experience with oxy treatment pads wasn't too good. I used it once and when I used the oxy pad it broke my face out even more. I'm pretty sure it was just my reaction to it, because my sister uses it and it works great for her.
Katelyn R.
Las Vegas, NV
This was super harsh on my skin, so I had to stop using it. When I did use it, though, it did get rid of my acne. Definitely a product that needs to be used sparingly.
Rachel S.
Fairly good product! I have very sensitive skin and it still worked well for me. Just cannot use too often.
Shanna G.
This product was super harsh on my skin. left it really dry if you decide to use it using moisturizer. Didn't really help my skin so I'm trying something else.
Allison W.
I love these acne pads. It is a quick way to wash my face, chest, and back, without having the mess of rinsing my face with water. The only downfall is that my face gets dried out from this product, so I use it once a day, and use moisturizer in the morning.
Rachii B.
Alpine, NY
OXY Clinical Advanced Treatment Pads Acne Treatment uploaded by Rachii B.
Started using this product every day just as a refreshing clean to my face , I've never suffered with acne so I cant do a review based on that . I like the nice fresh smell it has to offer and the fact that I've had this product for over a year and the pads are not all dried out . It did dry my face out at first but over time it became moisturizing .
Barbie Y.
Belton, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
These work great on my face! I never get breakouts and it downs over dry my face. I love the cheap price!