BY OXY

Oxy® Clinical Advanced Face Wash.
New!
Acne treatment.
2% salicylic acid.
Clinical results without a prescription.
25 times more acne medicine remains on the skin after rinsing.
Patented AcneShield salicylic acid unclogs pores.
Gentle enough to use every day. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rhoanne D.
I love this product. My boyfriend introduced me to it when we first started dating five years ago, and I continue to use it to this day. It sometimes burns when you apply it, of course when it’s raw, but at least you know the product is working. I’m not too crazy about the smell though.
olivia s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for acne prone skin! My one complaint would be that sometimes I found it to be a little harsh on my skin, but I have super sensitive skin. Other than that, absolutely love this product!!
Molly M.
HighlandsRanch
This product helped to clear up my skin without over drying it. I use it in the morning and a more gentle cleanser in the evening, per my dermatologists instructions.
Amere G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used OXY for many years now to STOP the unwanted zits on my face on it's very first appearance. I only give it a 4 STAR because It helps a bit but not as effective as I would expect. Always better to use OXY on the very first sign of zits! Although it doesn't give me immediate result, OXY otherwise, really helps manage and control zits to becoming more active. Still a great product that actually work!
melissa r.
Kearny, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wasn't a bad product it wasn't that pricey and got it at Walmart the only thing with this it works but the day you stop using it it's the done for your face will keep clear as long as you keep on using this I don't need something like that I'm not a big fan of this one it did leave my skin soft when I did use it but when I stopped that was it
Patricia L.
Irvine, CA
Don't let the low price fool you, this stuff WORKS for acne. The only downside is that it contains benzoyl peroxide, which can bleach your towels, burn your eyes, and dry out your skin with continued use. But if you're an acne sufferer, this is a small price to pay for clear skin!
Danielle K.
I have been using this since I was a very little girl. This has always been effective in getting rid of dark spots for me. I use it repeatedly every morning and night. I buy it from Walmart or Target. I would recommend this for everyone who  has sensitive skin or dark marks.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product and recommended to anybody who has occasional breakouts. With continued use even the worst breakouts can be controlled with this product. My son also uses it and when he runs out he hints for more. Well worth the money. I suggest their other products to.
Kayla M.
Kiel, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works like a champ. I usually only need to apply it 2 or 3 times to make the pimple go away. I have pretty decent skin so the tube usually lasts me quite a while. It is a little drying so be sure to only apply to affected areas.
Kala R.
Meridian, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend and I both use this when our skin is freaking out. It's a bit too harsh for everyday use on my face but every now and then it's great. Super inexpensive and totally kills the bacteria