Oxy Bump Saline Oxygen Nasal Spray, .51 fl oz uploaded by Meagan B.

BY OXY BUMP

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

NEW! Fast Acting Sinus Congestion Reliefbr 100% Natural Non-Medicated 2 Non-Addictive 3 Cleanses Moisturizes 4 Family Friendly 5 Use Daily as Needed 6 Clear Your Head 7 Breath Easier Advanced infusion of oxygenated saline and essential plant minerals. Great For: Congestion 2 Travel 3 Allergens 4 Dry Climate Recommended relief the natural way. Safe and healthy for everyone, everyday. Bump it. Breathe. Be free! 888-206-0202 see more...

Review (1)
Meagan B.
I feel like everyday I sneeze at least bare minimum 10 to 12 times a day, but I recently picked this up at my local Target and was pretty amazed by how effective it was! Normally I'm not one for using any kind of nasal sprays because I don't like the feeling but I really needed relief so I gave this product a try and I absolutely regret nothing, it is truly the best! I will return to my local Target where I picked them up to get a few more for backups because I feel that this is now A huge staple in my allergy relief kit! thanks Target and OxyBump you gave me my sanity back!