BeautyFaceFacial Skincareoxy acne treatments
Oxy Balance Maximum Strength Deep Pore, Cleansing Pads - 90 Ea, 3 Pack

Oxy Balance Maximum Strength Deep Pore, Cleansing Pads - 90 Ea, 3 Pack

by oxy acne treatments

Maximum effectiveness to fight existing blackheads and helps to reduce breakouts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oxy Balance Maximum Strength Deep Pore, Cleansing Pads - 90 Ea, 3 Pack!
nicole E.
Ok this is a BLESSING!!! Dries up acne in a day or 2!!! Super cheap and soo worth it! I wouldn’t change anything !!! I’m a repeat all the time user and don’t plan on stopping! No need for improvement
member-7cfac
This product is amazing I suffered from acne since I was 13 years old. I started using this product and the oxy acne wash for a year now and I can see the difference this product is amazing. I would definitely buy it again.
Mariyah C.
Oxy Balance Maximum Strength Deep Pore, Cleansing Pads - 90 Ea, 3 Pack uploaded by Mariyah C.
This is probably the only acne treatment that helped me with clear , smooth skin !!![product:oxy-maximum-action-3-in-1-acne-treatment-pads,-90-count-each] 10/10 recommended ❤️
Amanda F.
Milford
A pretty good product I have used it off and on for a really long time it gets rids of blackheads and acne flairups.............
Adrianaa D.
Tucson
I really like this product I’ve bought it more than 3 times it leaves my skin really soft it does burn when u don’t have much acne! It really does the job I really recommend
ruby T.
new Zealand
Works really well on my friends skin, but doesn't do anything to mine, my friends love it me not so much. Maybe when my skin gets older I might try to product again. I don't really like rubbing pads onto my face I rather cream but my friends think it's such an great idea.
Dawn S.
Moose Jaw , SK
A little on the pricey side but i personally think it is worth the money you spend. I wish that the company would make the package more accessible to grab the wipe. I’m a repeat customer.
Breanna S.
Lac du bonnet , MB
These are really good they get all the make up off they go deep into the pores and they dry out Acne I think this product should be more out there for people because no one knows about this product and it’s really good I would recommend this to people who have a Lot of acne

Looking for your answer?