BY OXY

New!  Acne Treatment 2% Salicylic Acid Treats & Helps Prevent Body Acne Breakouts Promotes Optimal Moisturization Soothes To Nourish & Repair Damaged Skin OXY® Hydrating Body Wash goes beyond cleansing your skin to actually treat and prevent body acne breakouts.  The hydrating formula soothes and moisturizes your skin while the salicylic acid keeps body acne in control. see more...

• What stores carry this product? I want to try it now so ...2 Answers
OXY Acne Solutions Hydrating Body Wash
  • "I used to suffer from back acne living in such a hot, humid climate. When I started using this it all cleared up. I love this body wash. It gets rid of my excessive oil without drying out me skin. I use it everyday." in 3 reviews
Meghan C.
Perfect for skin that breaks out easily. I use it daily on my back and chest, paired with the oxy pads and it works wonderfully. It's very affordable; the most I have seen it cost was $3. I have recommended this to friends, and would recommend to others.
Emily G.
New Bedford, MA
I use this product allot, especially during the summer and when I'm traveling. I break out easily on my upper back and chest. It helps keep my skin clear and isn't very harsh at all. I would highly recommend this product, it's great for sensitive skin as well as oily skin and acne prone skin. It isn't for everyone but it's certainly worth a try. :-)
Ashwini A.
Lindsey H.
Beaufort, SC
I use it on my back, chest, and face. It has these little beads in them that disappear when you rub them in. I liked how my skin felt, in those areas, after I showered. My skin felt clean and smooth.
Hannah M.
I have bad acne on my shoulders and this works great afterwards your skin is left feeling really soft!
Veronica B.
Newport News, VA
What stores carry this product? I want to try it now so I can wear tank tops and spaghetti shirts this summer.